Shadow Complex Gets A Release Date

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Larry Hryb aka MajorNelson has posted on his blog information about 2nd season of Annual Summer of Arcade starting on Xbox LIVE. Last in the schedule of the games to be released as a part of this action is Shadow Complex, dated August 19. Price is set at 1200MS points.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Why do the graphics look terrible?

Actually they're excellent for XBLA game. Game's supposed to have about 10 hours of gameplay and at the same time fit the size of 400-600Mb, judging by some recent XBLA releases.

Would you buy... Gears of War 2 for PC?
Without a doubt. Great game on XBLA, but I'd really like to play it with some of my friends who don't have Xbox 360.

Last edited:

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Why do the graphics look terrible?

Well, to me everything I've seen of the game yet looked pretty nice even if I don't take into account that it's an XBLA game.

I assume the release date is international?

Oh, and I, too, would buy Gears 2 for PC. I love playing the game online or with bots but I still suck at aiming with a controller so... :)