Conservative talk show host waterboarded, admits it is torture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Some of you may be familiar with Mancow's Morning Madhouse, a conservative radio talk show with Eric "Mancow" Muller. Well, recently he decided to prove waterboarding is not torture, by having it done to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkj9pjx3H0

The results speak for themselves.

Fun facts:
-This is a very small quantity of water. The amount used in official CIA interrogations is much larger.
-He barely lasts 14 seconds.

So, we're finally getting to some people to come out and say that TRICKING PEOPLE INTO ****ING DROWNING may be un-kosher. Who would of guessed? Those crazy human rights activists.

Now we just need to hook Glenn Beck's nuts up to a car battery.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
What do you know, it's much easier to be an ultra-brave armchair warrior and blather on about how it's not torture when it's not being done to you. And remember, he got the ****ing ***** version. Surrounded by people who mean him no harm, knowing it's a demonstration, not even fully restrained, everyone being nice and jovial, and he still thinks its bad. Goddamn, imagine if it was a room full of people who hated him and would prefer him dead.

I mean, at this point, it's not even worth saying "Lol, we told you so." It's more along the lines of "Lol, people don't pay any attention to history and forget how WWII happened."

If only all these blowhards had the balls to do it. But they'd rather make millions telling rednecks how necessary it is and how "not-torture" it is.

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I recall a Romney character condoning waterboarding, while condemning videogames as a "cultural cesspool".

Of course, McCain ripped him a new one on that, but still.

So how many disgraced "it's not torture" screamers are we up to now?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
that's funny.
he lasts all of 6 seconds and has flashbacks to a near-death experience in his childhood.
honestly, we didn't need Mancow to tell us that waterboarding is torture, but that was nice of him. and we got some charity out of it from Keith. win win.

now let's do it to Rush Limbaugh. except don't stop until he actually drowns.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
that's funny.
he lasts all of 6 seconds and has flashbacks to a near-death experience in his childhood.
honestly, we didn't need Mancow to tell us that waterboarding is torture, but that was nice of him. and we got some charity out of it from Keith. win win.

now let's do it to Rush Limbaugh. except don't stop until he actually drowns.

As much as I hate Rush, I would say that I hate Hannity more. I would love to break into Hannity's house in the middle of the night rough him up until he submits, and then take him somewhere and waterboard him without knowing what's going on. All the while video taping it to put out as a torrent and on youtube.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
As much as I hate Rush, I would say that I hate Hannity more. I would love to break into Hannity's house in the middle of the night rough him up until he submits, and then take him somewhere and waterboard him without knowing what's going on. All the while video taping it to put out as a torrent and on youtube.

Why do you even listen to Hannity? Listening to Hannity is torture. I'll let my enemies listen to Rush though.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

ok, I concede.

let's waterboard Rush and Hannity at the same time. side by side. and take bets on who chokes to death first.
I say Rush, because he's a fat ass. and because I hope he dies.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You guys talking about wanting to break into people's houses or make them drown and stuff sound really hypocritical. That's how you'd treat people with whom you have a political disagreement?

I'm a bit shocked.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
hal: easily shocked by sarcasm :rolleyes:

in all honesty, I wouldn't wish something like that on Hannity, he used to be normal. his radio show used to be funny. the stuff he spouts on his TV show lately has only reached the level of garbage that it's attained because he loves the ratings. he's just a sellout.

Rush on the other hand...
disliking him no longer has anything to do with political disagreement. Limbaugh is a true hypocrite; a fat, drug addict, douchebag who has transcended mere politically-charged trash talking and entered the realm of clinically insane rambling. he deserves to disappear from existence so that the gross amount of money he's paid for running his disgusting mouth might go to better use.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
in all honesty, I wouldn't wish something like that on Hannity, he used to be normal. his radio show used to be funny. the stuff he spouts on his TV show lately has only reached the level of garbage that it's attained because he loves the ratings. he's just a sellout.
Can you blame him for being concerned about the direction our country is going? Any right leaning person would be.
Everyone who uttered "enhanced interrogation technique"
:nag: Have a better (and correct) example? :p

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Rush on the other hand...
disliking him no longer has anything to do with political disagreement. Limbaugh is a true hypocrite; a fat, drug addict, douchebag who has transcended mere politically-charged trash talking and entered the realm of clinically insane rambling. he deserves to disappear from existence so that the gross amount of money he's paid for running his disgusting mouth might go to better use.

Could not have said it better myself. Rush is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
I have to ask:

Who thought it wasn't torture?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59481

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/ashcroft.waterboarding/index.html

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/04/torture_memo_waterboarding_is_simply_a_controlled_acut.php

And it goes on, I'm not gonna sit here and quote every single right-wing pundit on earth in one post.

Take special note on the memo in link 3: the guy talks about how one reason waterboarding is "not torture" is because it only inflicts suffering and not actual pain, and thus doesn't constitute the "pain and suffering" definition. The level these people go to to justify it is ****ing disgusting.