Conservative talk show host waterboarded, admits it is torture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
Name a country that doesn't torture. That country has to actually manner, not some ****ing African country or a country that hasn't been in a war for fifty years. :rolleyes:

GO!

Good to know you aspire to be just as bad as "everyone else", and not rise above it.

Also: "Name a country that actually matters"? ROFL, this kind of bull**** is the reason Americans have the bad rap they do worldwide.

And on the numbers? One county. Those figures don't include any data from anywhere else. Therefore, the actual number nation-wide is far higher than that.

Your implication that those lives don't matter because they're gang lives ("oh, well mostly they just kill other gang members") is sickening. The point still stands: Gang networks are responsible for far, far more deaths than terrorists. A common justification for torturing people is because "TEH TERRORISTS WANT TO KILL AMERICANZ!". I'm simply shedding light on how much garbage that argument is, given how many people who "want to kill Americans" there are right the **** here who don't get the same treatment.

Because it's illegal.

And if you allow the government to violate its own laws, you have a serious problem on your hands. I honestly don't get how you people can be so upset that the government is spending money in ways not laid out in its laws, and be perfectly fine when it brutalizes people in ways not laid out in its laws.

I guess money means more to you than people.

Edit: Because the follow-up to this is pretty predictable:

"But they're evil people who want to kill us!"

Prove it.

"The government said so!"

I say your mother is a three-toed whore. I said so, so it must be true.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Pfff, just strap them to a plank and turn them upside down in some water. Both the Catholic Church and the Nazis got great results from this.

P.S: +1 Godwin point

Last edited:

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Name a country that doesn't torture. That country has to actually manner, not some ****ing African country or a country that hasn't been in a war for fifty years. :rolleyes:

GO!

Sure, lets just start with Denmark, to my knowledge we have not been in the buisness of creating offshore prison camps where we can avoid local law and torture people at will, and we have been in every NATO scrim worth mention, we where even in Iraq this time around, but when we started hearing about Gitmo and what went on there, public support for the war vanished, and we have since pulled out.

Gitmo is more expensive than you think, it's costing you your allies.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Sure, lets just start with Denmark, to my knowledge we have not been in the buisness of creating offshore prison camps where we can avoid local law and torture people at will, and we have been in every NATO scrim worth mention, we where even in Iraq this time around, but when we started hearing about Gitmo and what went on there, public support for the war vanished, and we have since pulled out.

yep.
that's some ****ed up ****.
________
How To Roll A Blunt

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002

Saying stuff like this will only cause a knee jerk reaction. Basically, it comes accross like this:

"What your country did sucks"
= "I don't care if someone flew a plane into a building and killed lots of people"
= "I don't like the USA"
= "I don't like you"
= "I am not on your side"
= "So-called allies are not on our side"
= "**** NATO"
= "Go USA !"

How about trying a different approach :p ?

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Good to know you aspire to be just as bad as "everyone else", and not rise above it.

Talking works! You heard it here folks.

Also: "Name a country that actually matters"? ROFL, this kind of bull**** is the reason Americans have the bad rap they do worldwide.

A country that hasn't been war in forever or no one actually hates has no reason to torture and the same goes for African countries. So in effect they don't manner when talking about torture. Nice not getting my point on purpose.

And on the numbers? One county. Those figures don't include any data from anywhere else. Therefore, the actual number nation-wide is far higher than that.

Yeah..I guess. If we ignore the fact that only New York, Baltmore, Miami are anywhere near Los Angeles's gang level and if you take them out the problem isn't really that bad. :p

Your implication that those lives don't matter because they're gang lives ("oh, well mostly they just kill other gang members") is sickening. The point still stands: Gang networks are responsible for far, far more deaths than terrorists. A common justification for torturing people is because "TEH TERRORISTS WANT TO KILL AMERICANZ!". I'm simply shedding light on how much garbage that argument is, given how many people who "want to kill Americans" there are right the **** here who don't get the same treatment.

Yeah, they might be put to death, not get the lame ass waterboarding treatment. You actually hear yourself?

Because it's illegal.

Lol, my point was the comparison sucks, not that its ok.

And if you allow the government to violate its own laws, you have a serious problem on your hands. I honestly don't get how you people can be so upset that the government is spending money in ways not laid out in its laws, and be perfectly fine when it brutalizes people in ways not laid out in its laws.

Yeah, what do I say about spending all the damn time? Maybe that they did the spending by not following the law? No, they had that power originally and didn't just steal it. RIGHT!! And hey dude, debt RULES! Specially when one program will triple it! OH BABY!

What laws? Oh that its torture, made up all of a sudden by nancy and obama. Even if nancy and obama actually knew about it and approved of it. Oh I see.

I guess money means more to you than people.

Lol..what?

Grobut said:

Denmark? That is all you have. Nice reading my post. :rolleyes: You like so helped in Iraq. :lol: Nice showing up, I guess

No, you mean countries that weren't really allies and were looking for reasons to justify hating us.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Saying stuff like this will only cause a knee jerk reaction. Basically, it comes accross like this:

"What your country did sucks"
= "I don't care if someone flew a plane into a building and killed lots of people"
= "I don't like the USA"
= "I don't like you"
= "I am not on your side"
= "So-called allies are not on our side"
= "**** NATO"
= "Go USA !"

How about trying a different approach :p ?

nothing works so **** it.
________
Zoloft Problems

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
No, you mean countries that weren't really allies and were looking for reasons to justify hating us.

Well, I guess it's convenient for you to think that everyone outside the frontiers hates you. It gives you all the more reason to continue with your introverted nationalist views ;) . If only things were that simple...

Last edited:

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Denmark? That is all you have. Nice reading my post. :rolleyes: You like so helped in Iraq. :lol: Nice showing up, I guess

You are a class act Larkin, yes, lets honour the soldiers that died fighting your war by taking a huge dump on them, that's the way to go!

You are quite right ofcourse, with this sort of attitude levelled twords us, i think we should just plain stop sending our troops into harms way to clean up your messes, hell knows we only got death and suffering out of it durring the Thule incident, the first Gulf war, and now in Iraq all over again, so let's just not do it ever again.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Well, I guess it's convenient for you to think that everyone hates you. It gives you reason to continue with your introverted nationalist views ;) .

Lol, countries make up bull**** reasons to not be allies with countries all the damn time and this entire Gitmo **** is the new thing in that regard.

And really, Denmark most likely gave over less then 10,000 men give or take and we are going to say they did allot, **** that. All they did was show up for good graces, so **** the idea they can take that as credit for actually doing something in the last fifty years. They are nothing but a selfish country that has to bad mouth america for actually getting involved like most of Europe. They can **** themselves just like the rest of europe.

The Gulf war is the same ****.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
They are nothing but a selfish country that has to bad mouth america for actually getting involved like most of Europe. They can **** themselves just like the rest of europe.

Well, at least that sets things clear. Don't hesitate to post a photo of yourself the next time you bring the flag out :p .

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Well, at least that sets things clear. Don't hesitate to post a photo of yourself the next time you bring the flag out :p .

We mess up and they all get up our asses, but what have they even attempted to do to help? NOTHING. Lets see them try to stop Iran from getting nukes, or stop north Korea from killing us all, or get rid of Saddam. Lets see how well that **** goes down. We want to make the world a better place so we try to help. What do we get? Bull**** for ****ing up. Yeah we **** up, what of it? Can they do better? Who knows, they will never even attempt it. If they want a word in edge wise they have to lead the cause once in awhile and put their rep on the line. Otherwise, they should shut the **** up.

And before some British guy pops up, let it be known I'm not talking about them. :p

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Yeah, seems the perfect excuse to tell everyone to get lost apparently. Oh and I guess I'll just "pop up" and say it's nice and fine that you're not talking about us ^^.

Last edited:

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
1) What a fag.
2) There's nothing inherently wrong with torture, either as punishment or as interrogation enhancement; you just have to stick to certain common sense rules (record everything, have a properly equipped medical team on standby, don't use techniques that could cause permanent damage, only use it as a last resort in serious cases etc.). IMO it's pretty hypocritical to accept, or not really care about, the barbarity of the 'regular' prison system (which affects millions of people), yet get all hysterical about a relative handful of torture cases.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Yes, the states sent 1 out of every 1200 citizens to Afghan/Iraq, totalling 275k out of a national pop of 305 mil.
Denmark sent 1 out of every 460 citizens, totalling 1200 out of 5 mil.

What cowards, being a tiny but highly active country in comparison! :rolleyes:

In fact:
Afghan: A recent survey has determined that Denmark by far has the highest count of casualties relative to population.
SUNDAY 21 have compared the different countries' losses to their population. Denmark tops the list of fallen soldiers with 3.8 per million inhabitants. On second place is Canada with 3.2 fallen soldiers, and in third place we find Britain with 2.3 per million inhabitants.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Yes, the states sent 1 out of every 1200 citizens to Afghan/Iraq, totalling 275k out of a national pop of 305 mil.
Denmark sent 1 out of every 460 citizens, totalling 1200 out of 5 mil.

What cowards, being a tiny but highly active country in comparison! :rolleyes:

In fact:

So..

I'm pretty sure that all of you guys have to sign up. If that is indeed true, your stats are meanless. If that isn't true then your still pansies, for not finishing what started just because of a prison camp.

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Crotale, the reason we are advocating waterboarding conservatives is that they are the ones saying that waterboarding is not torture.

So either they are pussies afraid of getting trick drowned, or full of ****. Take your pick.

Last edited: