UE1 - UT Hey guys, I have a new forum and need members.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
did you really just advertise a forum on another forum website?:shake:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'll bite: what makes your message board special, or worth going to on a regular basis?

Please tell me it's a forum where we can discuss anything we like with relative freedom, because this quality is sorely lacking on Internet message boards.

xgmx

May 12, 2009
United States
s1.zetaboards.com
It's not just a message board. I founded the SS Free on June 25, 2006. We have over 1500 active, dedicated members (who have made more than 100,000 posts on the forums). We also have tons of edits on our wiki, an IRC channel, daily news, role playing, and to top things off I just moved my site to a new server about 3 days ago (the forums were reset, but that's something we have all come to terms with), but it is also a blessing in disguise (we have 100+ gigabytes on my new server). There is also so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.