UT3 DM-Pressure III [beta 1][pics]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTGangster

Aug 17, 2008
Wales (U.K.)
DM-Pressure3 [beta 2][pics]

Name: DM-Pressure3
Version: Beta 2
Compatibility:patch 2.1
Description:A remake of the classic pressre deathmatch.
Comments:This map was started by hi-bn and given to me by him to finish off. Don't excpect progress to come quickly as i have university
oddjirstyl.jpg

abemjqocgt.jpg

iozhrsfqud.jpg

qjrpgmgoce.jpg

lnuhansmtf.jpg

tzvwmhpnmn.jpg

hxnzqeijvh.jpg

pbbpaaeisd.jpg

ktbsyxstsn.jpg

Credits:Epic for the original, hi-ban 4 starting it off, Stadward for doing the pressure chamber kismet for me (i owe man) and myself
Homepage:
Download:http://files.filefront.com/Pressure3zip/;13730068;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Jane's_Addiction-

Nov 28, 2008
This map looked awsome, at first. and I was looking forward to using it on our pugs, but after playing them, the map is scaled way too big for our needs, anyway you could scale this down? Prolly not, I'm just saying if you want it used for competitition that is. It looks very good, but way to big, for us to even use.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
We all know vanilla UT3 lacks colour, but this is just too much:shake:

Also there is too much bloom, and DOF just enhances the "solid colour" feel.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Iv got another Idea you may be interested in.
When the pressure is activated there should be these piston things that start going up and down (creating pressure) then when the door is re-opened the pistones stop and all the pressure is released (Steam at the pistons)

I copy right this idea :p

SCHWEET!. Was hoping this was still going to see a final release! :D

Hey, is there any chance you've been implimenting the view screens like the UT2004 version (unofficial) had. When the trap was sprung in the pressure chamber, there were a couple view screens around the level where people could look up and see the victims get splattered.

I think when the trap was not sprung the screens were static too, but not sure.

The other tricky part was, I believe that level also had switches to activate the trap under those screens. so you could get someone and get a frag even when you were not in the pressure trap room.

It's a lot I know, just tossing ideas at ya, but don't so anything that will delay the release too much please. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

UTGangster

Aug 17, 2008
Wales (U.K.)
Beta 2 is out now

Changes:

* Post Processing volume added
* reduced fog density
* more lights and meshes added in pressure chamber room
* chamber now fully operational
* bloom reduced