Dark Sector PC To Hit US March 23rd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Digital Extreme's Dark Sector was released nearly a year ago for the XBox 360 and PS3, and on PCs in, of all places, Russia. Now the game will be available for PCs in the US starting March 23 - nearly a year to the date of release on the 360.

Aspyr Media has partnered with leading Russian publisher and distributor Noviy Disk to become the publisher of Dark Sector for PC in North America. Dark Sector for PC will land on store shelves on March 23 with improved graphics and a streamlined interface that allows for easy mouse and keyboard control.

Originally created by acclaimed developer Digital Extremes, co-creators behind Epic Game's award-winning Unreal franchise, Dark Sector was released last year on next-gen consoles by D3Publisher. Dark Sector has been optimized for the PC by Noviy Disk. The game is rated M for Mature by the ESRB and will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.99.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Dark sector for PC yay! This game always looked to me like STALKER meets TRON, I'll defo give it a try :D

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
I watched the trailers a few months back and it looked like it has some interesting elements and nice graphics,but after Dead Space's bobble head camera ruining that one I'm hesitant.Also the $ 20 bucks has me wondering about its length or quality.

I'll wait to hear what u guys think even though it's cheap.

Deapblade

Jul 15, 2004
I hope it's a decent port. Not a rushed buggy mess. I'll just wait and see the revieuws/comments on the forums...

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
the original was a rushed buggy mess ... I doubt the port will be different.
It's an ex-DE game after all ;)