Donnie Darko 2 ? WHAT? 0_o

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
I saw a preview last night. It seems the sequel will be told from the little sisters point of view. Yet in the preview she talks to the bunny? What the hell is that sht? I tell you they have a great opportunity to ruin this!
Has anyone else seen the trailer?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
a trailer's out? Why don't you link us?

p.s. this is the movie NOT by Richard Kelly, right? If so, I'm hardly intrested. I rather want to see Kelly's next The Box

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
You know a sequel's gonna suck when:

1. the actors are all different
2. they focus on a couple of recognizeable elements from the first and just bash your head with them repeatedly as if to say "look at me! I'm authentic!"
3. the trailer comes off like your typical generic b horror complete with gasps and shocking lines like "everyone. is going. to die!"

Danni Dorko would have been a more suitable title.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
You know a sequel's gonna suck when:

1. the actors are all different
2. they focus on a couple of recognizeable elements from the first and just bash your head with them repeatedly as if to say "look at me! I'm authentic!"
3. the trailer comes off like your typical generic b horror complete with gasps and shocking lines like "everyone. is going. to die!"

Danni Dorko would have been a more suitable title.
What he said.

It looks terrible and what I can see from the trailer the story is just terrible and non-coherrent especially the fact it has no relations with the first.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
oooh.. daveigh chase!

whoever that is.

She's Samantha Darko. So the only character from the first movie is indeed played by the same actor, and you're incorrect about that one. Although, i agree that there are many other reasons that this does not look good.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I can't even remember what Donnie Darko was about.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I can't even remember what Donnie Darko was about.

refresher course:

149642_f520.jpg

+

wormhole.jpg

= Donnie Darko 1

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
I guess the fact that he even had a YOUNGER sister completely slipped my mind after seeing the first one. What a dull angle to pursue.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
The cool thing about the first movie was not really having the answers initially, and not completely understanding what was going on, being given clues here and there. I can't imagine a sequel really bringing anything to the table. Movies like Donnie Darko and American Psycho do not need sequels and function well as stand-alone cult classics.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
The cool thing about the first movie was not really having the answers initially, and not completely understanding what was going on, being given clues here and there. I can't imagine a sequel really bringing anything to the table. Movies like Donnie Darko and American Psycho do not need sequels and function well as stand-alone cult classics.

I agree :)