MSUC Phase 2 Winners Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well all the maps are available through our mirrors (one of which is FileFront). You might have some luck with the mod stuff at ModDB. Can't help you with the other stuff though. :(

_N_

addicted to mapping
May 23, 2008
Canada
Yay :D

Congrats to everyone else too.

You beat me this time _N_, deserved though, love it :p
Uber congrats to Plugh too!

I'm just as surprised as you are ;). You definitely totally blew me away in terms of polish, so I can only imagine that the different gameplay mechanics made the difference. But yeah, it must have definitely been a close call for them.
Well done!

Now, let's both gang-up on Plugh for phase 3! ;)

Jetfire

Jul 25, 2005
Nice that they bothered. Although I can't say I'm pleased that they showed every little variation of a character model (mb because of bewbage?) yet totally omitted to show any of Planetstorm's space combat, which is like 3/4 of the point of our mod. Aah well, at least they managed to find a few seconds of play which didn't look bug-riddled :D

plugh

Nov 11, 2005
I'm just as surprised as you are ;). You definitely totally blew me away in terms of polish, so I can only imagine that the different gameplay mechanics made the difference. But yeah, it must have definitely been a close call for them.
Well done!

Now, let's both gang-up on Plugh for phase 3! ;)

haha

Right, that does it! I'm calling on the almighty Pop! to design maps for me, be prepared for total spider mine chaos!