Eight years on these forums and...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Well

Very well said NEO. I almost felt like standing up and putting my hand over my heart and the other over my enforcer. LOL. I may have to copy and paste that into my own forum some day. Could not have said it better. CYA!

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
Well, I've been a PuFer/BuFer since the early days and I still spend at least 3 hours a week pounding through the sub pen in November searching for the hidden redeemer.

This is by far the heart of the "level-headed" casual Unreal Community. It's the only place where any skill of player is welcome. All around friendly. It's been painful to be here when the "haters" really started to surface with the release of UT2003 and it's gotten worse, but when you see threads close and users get banned here it's in the spirit of keeping BuF the "friendly" corner of the community, not to SILENCE THE CRITICS.

Hal and Brizz are simply two of the most loyal supporters that this franchise has had for keeping gaming casual and fun. Certainly I enjoyed the outright lunacy of the ProU forums and others over the years when playing "competitively" but this place has always felt like my gaming "home." Even when I'm not actively posting or playing regularly, BuF is always in the surf hit list when the machine gets booted up. Besides the "official" Epic forums, this is the only community that's still active in my favorites any more.

I measure eras in my life by when Hal changes his avatar.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
The same as UT the game, after the gamespy split, the BeyondUnreal UT board may take years, but it remains a fine place.
Can't believe how quick those years are going past me...

Last edited: