Assassin's Creed Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
UBISoft has released a new teaser video for their upcoming Unreal Engine 3 game, Assassin's Creed. It's a paltry 8.2mb and does a good job showing what to expect inside of next generation games. I hadn't heard of this game before now, and I must say the prospect of playing during the crusades has got my mouth watering. Head to official site to view the trailer, but beware there is an age verification requirement before you can view it.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
No, can you say expansion pack? what about sequel? you should know how these things works by now.

Blaaguuu

taunt pthrust
May 27, 2002
Earshot of monkeys
Visit site
Looks like it was all CG or matinee, but certainly does look like it could make for a good game. Though ubisoft has been rather hit-or-miss, lately... atleast they dropped starforce.

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Looks amazing, im allready loving it... but then again, I'am a bit drunk at the moment and I have a reputation of giving away love way to easy when im drunk.

KeithZG

will forever be nostalgic
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
The biggest bump of all time?

...I had honestly thought it was UE3, hadn't ever heard to the contrary or looked into it after it came out, so boy was I out of the loop. And here I was hoping I could get the PC version and extract the awesome music from it; ubi-soft made engine, unlikely. I also had figured "oh hey, here's a game finally delivering on UE3's promise of huuuuuuuge sprawling levels." Ooops.

Funny that at the time people figured it was CG, heh. Sure, they cheated with camera angles, but those original trailers otherwise looked just like the game did.