Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-n7-

May 12, 2006
Edmonton, AB
I simply couldn't resist making that picture. Besides, it's not like it's the first time a picture here has been heavily shopped *cough*igyou*cough*

However, I shall go back on topic. Here's picture of me in a large tent:
[screenshot]http://kaithofis.acrophony.co.uk/lowlands2008.JPG[/screenshot]

Lies.

I think that's you at a club with a major light show, rave-stylez. :)

And lol @ "scene hair".

Someday you'll look back & understand why we laugh.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Lies.

I think that's you at a club with a major light show, rave-stylez. :)

And lol @ "scene hair".

Someday you'll look back & understand why we laugh.

*Psst!* What are you talking about and when is "some"day? Is it after "Sun"day? Also who are we and why are they laughing?

I think we need to see photo's of these people to see how justified they are in doing so.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
At least it's not slicked down over my eyes like a 'scene' fag.

It's just long and messy.

Well i had to look up what "Scene hair" is previously but now your calling him a "fag"? From what i've seen the two terms aren't synonymous.

.... but for having hair that is different to yours?

.... Seriously?

The only difference between you is yours is "Long and messy" and his is "Longish and stylised" which at least suggests he puts some effort in so why should people be "laughing" at him rather than you?

I really don't see how people can get all 'fascist' about hairstyles honestly.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I'm not being a facist, I just don't see how you can draw a comparison between someone who cares about their hair and someone who doesn't.

I'm terribly sorry. People who use the word "fag" to describe someone who's done nothing wrong but be different tend to strike me as fascists. Force of habit i suppose! It's possibly not a good word for the purpose. Would quite simply "Bully" be better?

However the comparison between someone who cares about his hair and someone who doesn't is simply the fact that the guy who doesn't care about his hair seems to care enough about the other guys hair that he needs to sling insults...

What i'm saying is, you both appear to care about his hair and niether of you care about your hair.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
yeah, so I thought I post some scene pics of me aswell(actually I'd like to know why my pictures turn out so bright... and what I could do to take better pictures, besides getting an uber expensive camera)

Attachments

• mehooded.jpg
    mehooded.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21
  • mehood2.jpg
    mehood2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I have the same monitor :cool:

I've upgraded from 17'' crt to 22'' flat recently. I quite like the syncmaster but have I set the monitor wrongly up when the digital and analog channel switch a couple of times when I boot my pc up?

furby

Mar 14, 2008
Campgrounds G1E
Well i had to look up what "Scene hair" is previously but now your calling him a "fag"? From what i've seen the two terms aren't synonymous.

.... but for having hair that is different to yours?

.... Seriously?

The only difference between you is yours is "Long and messy" and his is "Longish and stylised" which at least suggests he puts some effort in so why should people be "laughing" at him rather than you?

I really don't see how people can get all 'fascist' about hairstyles honestly.

Thank you. Also, I indeed am a faggot.

Plasmadaemon

Jan 20, 2008
PICT0001-1.jpg

/attempt at thread reviving

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The difference is furby is being a lame-ass scenester and following a trend the origins of which he likely doesn't even understand (as noted by his Suicide Silence shirt from his last post). There's also a very good chance that furby wears pants designed for girls, and that definitely makes him a fag. :)