Multiplay 'I34' UT3 tournament 8th-11th Aug UK

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This year's I34 (one of the biggest tournaments in Europe) takes place August 8th-11th and will be featuring some Unreal Tournament 3 1v1 action. It's great to see the game making it into this major event, so hopefully plenty of people can get behind it and show their support, either in attendance or by making your voice heard on their forum.

You can also check out the promo video or last year's final between Hypno v GoHLinK.

{DUB}VARDY

Jan 24, 2008
gonna be a good event. im going, been booked since i33. met hypno and gohlink had a good chat with both of them.

i wonder if there will be anyone else playing :p

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Wish i could make it this year but I'm hoping to attend next year. To everyone going have fun. If you taking part then good luck!

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
This year's I34 (one of the biggest tournaments in Europe) takes place August 8th-11th and will be featuring some Unreal Tournament 3 1v1 action.

Yeah, in the 'fun' section. Well, better than nothing I guess...

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
I'm off!

I'll be there on the Quiet PC stand. We are just displaying (and selling) our goodies but we are also doing daily competitions if anyone want's to pop along. No UT3 I'm afraid, well not for the competition anyway :(

The competitions involves a racing game but it's on a Zalman 3D monitor, one of which is I think going to be the top prize. I think the rest of the prizes are various high-end CPU coolers and headphones.

We'll also have a couple of PC's you can play on with a friend running UT3 and COD 4.

See you there!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
So would your mom.

Oh snap.

Also, you can stop trying to defend UT3 now. I'm just reporting the news. :p

It's not even a good defense strategy. "Yeah, well, if some other hypothetical and unfalsifiable occurrence happened, then I'd totally be making a point right now."

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I wasn't defending anything. I was saying both games are unpopular. That's just a fact. Glad you'd like to dispute that for some reason though. You clearly know a lot of people who still play vanilla UT2004, so good for you.