Working on a nice list of hackers, come check it out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Draco73

Oct 11, 2005
www.silentdragons.com
hey guys, some of you may remember me from way back when as [SD]Draco, leader of the Silent Dragons clan...but as of lately you most likely wont find me on servers with my name and tag on anymore because i usually alias as some off the wall funny thing . I still play loads of UT, and TONS of TAM, but like i said, i am usually some alias name, so most of you when you do play with me usually have no idea.

either way, with that slight introduction / recap of my self out of the way, as a clan SD hosts a few TAM servers, as well as we are in the middle of moving some of our servers to UT3, so currently we only have 2 tam servers (use to have more). but i know some of you DW guys play on our servers especially the lair

our servers...

The Lair II 12-man UT2004 TAM server
ut2004://64.94.238.35:7777

Haggard Zone 8-man TAM server
ut2004://216.52.143.52:7777

either way, i had gotten fed up with all of the hackers which have been running ramped through ut2k4 as of lately, so over the course of the past few weeks, I would say about the past 6 weeks, i have been going gun ho on busting any and all hackers who step foot on our server...not only do i ban them when i bust them, but i also created a new section in our forums about 6 weeks ago in which i publicly post any and all hackers caught by either us, or "close friendly clans"...these are then viewed by hundreds of people as well as a large majority of clans (which then implement the bans as well on their server) and all TWL admins too.

So, i just figured i would show you guys what i am talking about in case you have not heard through the grape vine of what i have been doing. SD as a clan has been running multiple programs over the past few weeks on our servers, and we have been busting people left and right, people others could never confirm we have gotten positive ID proof.

if you decide to take a look, you will see every found person positively IDed hack, will have his or her own thread, which will contain their name when caught, their IP, their full GUID, as well as the proof in which shows the hack (could be an antitcc catch, or a client side screen shot, or as simple as an in game screen shot) every person and their thread contains everything needed to implement bans, as well as all the proof needed to do it "rightfully".

the thread is also a "running a tally" and i am constantly adding new people to the forum, so feel free to check back often...in fact i just banned a new hacker tonight and posted about him.

well without any further adieu here is our hackers section (and keep in mind, all of these have been found in 6 weeks )

http://www.silentdragons.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=19

also i would like to say, any and all posts in that section are 100% viewable to all guests and registered users, but that section is restricted to postings for specific individuals. any and all clan members, as well as twl admins, and any friendly clans i have no problem granting access to be able to posts, just pm me with your registered name so i can set you up. i just didn't want the "caught hacker" to come onto the forums and quickly turn his or her thread into a 3 ring circus of stupid posts and flames . I wanted to try to keep that section semi respectable LOL.

Well i hope you guys can put it to good use, and its why i am letting you all know about it. as well as i hope you can all find some if not get all of those people banned from your servers as well.

happy fraggin, always good to see some of you in our servers

also i would like to add, NONE of these catches are in the master utan ban list...

Draco

Last edited:

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Ya, dead link here too

Anyways, remember that those you are publically showing, are hackers, and you might get your hands in one that is truly mentally sick and might want to get some revenge off of you by hacking your servers or website to do some nasty damage onto you for giving them off. You should also know that it is your responsability to maintain other people's IP as confidential as if it was your own since you're running a public server where anyone is allowed. If they do have cheats, you should let them know about it and warn them of what you will do for a next time so that there is an agreement between you and the cheater about braking your rules in your servers to a point that he... by hacking... has broken that rules and the IP should be given away to others. Otherwise, talk to other admins about these cheaters and send the list of IPs but confidentially... that, if you don't have this rule set-up in the servers yet.

You might be doing this because you are mad of cheaters in the games but what will happen if one of these hackers have the knowledge and skill to go beyond in an act of revenge? That, you should ask yourself before posting other people's IPs and personal information in a public forum. Believe me, I have seen this happen twice in an old Lan server for C-S a few years ago. The hacker completely destroyed our website and servers... we were there playing and we still didnt notice until it went down.

Last edited:

Draco73

Oct 11, 2005
www.silentdragons.com
Anyways, remember that those you are publically showing, are hackers, and you might get your hands in one that is truly mentally sick and might want to get some revenge off of you by hacking your servers or website to do some nasty damage onto you for giving them off. You should also know that it is your responsability to maintain other people's IP as confidential as if it was your own since you're running a public server where anyone is allowed. If they do have cheats, you should let them know about it and warn them of what you will do for a next time so that there is an agreement between you and the cheater about braking your rules in your servers to a point that he... by hacking... has broken that rules and the IP should be given away to others. Otherwise, talk to other admins about these cheaters and send the list of IPs but confidentially... that, if you don't have this rule set-up in the servers yet.

well like most servers i do have the user agreement when joining the server, but i would also like to say Ip's are not all that private at all, especially when they were hacking MY game server...your privacy goes right out the window.

You might be doing this because you are mad of cheaters in the games but what will happen if one of these hackers have the knowledge and skill to go beyond in an act of revenge? That, you should ask yourself before posting other people's IPs and personal information in a public forum. Believe me, I have seen this happen twice in an old Lan server for C-S a few years ago. The hacker completely destroyed our website and servers... we were there playing and we still didnt notice until it went down.

they will get their ISP's to pull their service...I do entire FULL back ups on all my game servers and my web server very very often. so worst comes to worst if some how my server is hacked beyond repair, i would have to reload my web server or game server from my latest backup and loose all but a few days of information, but because i have all of their information on record i would then notify their isp about their issues and antics and have them dropped as a customer and no longer provide them with internet access. We have had hackers before, and WE have done this before, and we have had peoples internet pulled from them. so if its that important to some one to hack, then they will only be hurting them self's in the long run.

Ben1220

Jan 22, 2008
ut2004tips.blogspot.com
Ok.... so long as there is real proof... I have lost count of the number of times I have been accused of hacking, but I can count the number of obvious hacks I have seen, 1... and it was on a demo server with no antitcc, maybe I play on good quality servers all the time I don't know...

I've even been kicked from some servers because the majority there thought I was an aimbot (25 kills 1 death lol.) If I can do that then plenty others can too. The point is, stay level headed whatever you do, I'm not sure how a screenshot can prove cheaters though... If it seems that someone is too good, dont assume that they are a bot unless it is completly obvious, aka above 90% accuracy, turning over 90 degrees and instantly headshoting people ect...

Draco73

Oct 11, 2005
www.silentdragons.com
I'm not sure how a screenshot can prove cheaters though...

because the screen shot is a CLIENT SIDE screen shot..meaning it shows what they literally see on their monitor and not what we see when specing him on our monitors. so if he/she is running a hack that shows any sort of visual display on the screen (which is basically all hacks) it is very easy to see it.

and trust me, i have been playing unreal games since unreal 1, have been clan and server admin for god knows how long now...i know the tricks, and i NEVER accuse anyone of hacking, unless i have 100% proof of them doing so...and if you look through the posts you will see the proof.

but thanks for being concerned, cause i too hate all the 12 year olds screaming "HAX" the second they are killed a few times lol...it happens to me too.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
What kind of program are you using to get a client-side screenshot :0 Also, roflz as I have played a good chunk of the people on that list and they were still bad with thier bot D:

Draco73

Oct 11, 2005
www.silentdragons.com
What kind of program are you using to get a client-side screenshot :0 Also, roflz as I have played a good chunk of the people on that list and they were still bad with thier bot D:

Mc.Gugi(same person who made "clan manager") made a program which allows you to take client side screen shots of anyone in your server.

there is a thread with more information about it here on epics forums
http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602436

and i must say its a wonderful little program at getting people who have newer hacks than antitcc or that are undetectable from antitcc.