As bored as the Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
I work at a mortuary as a mortician clerk/receptionist.
Things can get really boring around here when there isn't much to do.
I don't really have any good books at my house, and I owe too much to the library to check anything out.
Today, I even brough a coloring book and crayons today!

Please give me some ideas of things that I can do while I am at work!:(

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
How can you be bored working in a mortuary??

Slide a few of those skin n' bones out of their ice boxes and arrange them in comical fashion, such as sexual positions.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
maybe you should ask santa for a DS or similar? ...or get a subscription to a magazine?... until then... borrow some magazines off your friends?
do you not have internet access at work?
get TWD to come visit you?

...it's probably not right to suggest this...but if you don't feel things are busy enough, you could kill a few people after work? business will pick up for sure :)

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
TWD and I work the same hours, magazines could be a good idea.
I DO have internet at work, but there is only so much to look at after a couple of hours. I am here for 8 1/2 hours.
Is there something else that is very interesting that I should be looking at on the internet?

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Yeah, since this is a gaming forum, DS lite ftw. :D

Plus you have internet and you still can't find something to do? C'mon that's like a full 9 hours of entertainment right there, just watch tv shows and movies as long as the connection is decent.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Don't need much sound or actually any at all for handheld gaming, poor excuse! ;)

Good luck finding something other than the common things to do though. :p

Last edited:

Banoffee

Armoured
Jan 20, 2008
UK
Sounds like you're not into them much but handheld games are a good way to go. Long RPGs like Final Fantasy and Castlevania can entertain for hours.

If you have that much time to kill, maybe buy some pens and teach yourself to draw. :)

EDIT: Just noticed you have a PC, agreed with above.

Last edited:

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I like Angel Mappers idea the best.

Though you should grab yourself a DS and a copy of Orcs & Elves, or any of the decent DS games... if you need to answer the phone you can close the unit to put it into a standby mode and pick up where you left off when you've finished on the phone.

It's either that or diddle your boredom away.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Slide a few of those skin n' bones out of their ice boxes and arrange them in comical fashion, such as sexual positions.

If you have that much time to kill, maybe buy some pens and teach yourself to draw. :)
Combine the two, post the results.

But seriously, all you need is a sketch pad, medium/soft lead pencils, and the side of your hand and you can draw about anything.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Almost forgot. You need this:

achievement03se1hj4.png

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Webcomics are a good way to pass the time. Going through an entire archive of a comic can take a huge portion of your day. I warn you that if you do get into a web comic, it's hard, very hard to get out of it.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Do what everyone else apparently does at work. Mess around on facebook.

Web comics are good too but there is a finite amount which will eventually disapoint once your hooked.
Suggy.net is a giggle though and is the longest running comic i know of thats quite good fun with a decent enough story.