5 years is a long hiatus...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
As far as gaming goes i'm modding for Company Of Heroes; Opposing Fronts, playing R6 Vegas, Blitzkrieg 2 (got it months ago and still haven't finished it!), Project IGI2 (gone off it, too lazy to finish it), and replaying NFS Carbon to re-unlock everything for some alcohol(sp?) induced multiplayer fun later.

As far as RealLife goes, figuring out the features on my new phone, helping my brother with his kids, otherwise plodding along trying to figure out what to do the same as the rest of us.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Anyone know how to deploy the ****ing bipods and ****?

While I'm not completely sure this is the right thread for this..

In case you meant the M60:
Weapons attachment key should do the trick.

In case you meant actually deploying weapons:
As for actually deploying a weapon you'll need Beppos deploy mutator activated; bind "mutate mutdodeploy" (or something like this - don't have my ini available atm) to your preferred key. Now "lay" your weapon onto any surface (e.g. crates) and hit your deploy key - weapons (e.g. M60, M14DMR, M82) with bipods allow deplyoing while in prone position; this is not possible with weapons without bipods - you'll need to have some kind of rest for the gun to deploy it.

get_carter

Aug 6, 2003
I'm still breathng. Barely.

holy crap... am i in heaven? where are we? wow I love this game so much.... SOOOOO much. INF with newer graphics, etc, would simply still be bliss. too bad nothing comes close. i don't want 64 player battles with tanks, etc.

anything else close these days?

btw -- hi all!

get_carter

Aug 6, 2003
me? just another guy who used to play INF to death. my join date here says 2006 but that was a new user... don't remember my alias from before honestly. shoot, i was a 2.9 beta tester for awhile....

«]BALLISTIC[»

A.k.a ICBM
Apr 11, 2001
Holland
www.planetunreal.com
Well, a year back TDM and other gamemodes where alive and kicking with sometimes packed servers in the weekends.

Right now ppl (+- 7) play mostly COOP and occasionally DTAS. COOP is to my surprise very fun, and the situations where I heard a loud *Clank* of another empty mag while 3 skaarj are charging at you are priceless. Especially when you panic, break formation and run right into a hail of bullets from your teammate and his M60.:D

Be warned that a good 50 percent of the time you spend walking back your your teammates when killed.

Last edited by a moderator: