The official "things you really really want" thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Fellow BUFfoons, I bring you this glorious spinoff of the "things you just bought" thread....

ITT: Things you really want, but have been unable to buy/not yet bought because:

-Too expensive...
-Really hard to find...
-Too busy lurking at BUF to get out the door...
-Mom doesn't want you buying it...
-Etc...

--

Sooo, lemme start this off.
Both of these guitars are either too expensive or one-of-a-kind, meaning I'd have to go custom shop to get a similar one.
In the case of the Musicman, it's BOTH too expensive and completely sold out everywhere I can find.
*sigh*

Attachments

• sonata_unia_2007_jani2.jpg
    sonata_unia_2007_jani2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 37
  • musicman.jpg
    musicman.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Things you really want, but have been unable to buy/not yet bought because:

-Too expensive...
-Really hard to find...
-Too busy lurking at BUF to get out the door...
-Mom doesn't want you buying it...
-Etc...

--

I'd really like to buy an apartment like the one I currently live in, but with more nature around it instead of concrete.

I'd really like to get a flying license and a small airplane of my own to fly back home if I want to.

And I probably will get a tattoo in the not too distant future.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Currently I'm waiting to save up enough dough to buy the next item on my performance list:

catback_car-dualex%5B1%5D.jpg

3" Adjustable BORLA catback exhaust system for 99-02 LS1's

After this big expense, at around 800 bucks, the only thing left to make my Bird into my dream machine, and pretty much "finish" it as far as the power is concerned would be some kind of forced induction. Either a turbo or supercharger, but probably a turbo, they're much more efficient since I'm not racing the damn thing at LeMans. But that would run into the thousands of dollars.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
2008 BMW R1200GS Adventure
2008-bmw-r-1200-gs-adventure-left.jpg

Just way too impractical. It would just sit in my garage 300+ days a year.

2008 John Deere X360
JohnDeereX360.jpg

I need a new mower/tractor but this is a little bit too expensive. I'll probably settle on a 100 series John Deere.

200X BMW M3 (E46)
M3.jpg

Impractical, but... I haven't 100% ruled it out yet.

Last edited:
Sooo, lemme start this off.
Both of these guitars are either too expensive or one-of-a-kind, meaning I'd have to go custom shop to get a similar one.
In the case of the Musicman, it's BOTH too expensive and completely sold out everywhere I can find.
*sigh*

Yeah, I love both those guitars.

Add one of these to the list:

Attachments

• img10293007571.jpeg
    img10293007571.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: