The official "things you really really want" thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I've already got my dream guitar. But maybe a 7 string is next!

John Petrucci signature model, best guitar I've ever played. :D

JPGuitar.jpg

But what I really want [in terms of materialistic objects at least] are upgrades for my car, both cosmetic and performance related. I need new bumpers, and a new hood in the future (too many random dings). But my #1 priority is a new clutch! Gotta keep the car moving before making it pretty. ;)

And let's not forget, on June 12 (the day before my birthday), the greatest game in the world releases, so I MUST buy a PS3. :D

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Sorry for not being materialistic but the thing I want is a place to live where I'm happy. I hope to find it some day.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
I want a kitchen that is a mixture between Robeks, a coffee shop, and a bakery.

I want a bed that is made out of metal, similar to a steelpad.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I've already got my dream guitar. But maybe a 7 string is next!

John Petrucci signature model, best guitar I've ever played. :D

I just happen to have an Ibanez RG 7620 Prestige 7 string guitar lying around, and be looking for that guitar you have there;) Wanna trade? (Completely ignoring the +-1000 dollar price difference:lol:)

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
What .. in UnrealEd or in math? In math I can help you, as for UEd .. yo're out of luck;)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
A healthy liver.

GotBeer can vouch for me there :p
Yeah, whatever. Lush.

Just do what I did. Preemptively put yourself on a donor list. Then just sit back and wait for some dumbass on a crotch rocket to try a wheelie on the interstate.

Myself, I'd love a new computer that can handle today's games, and those still on the way. Then I'd also like to have the time to play those games.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Right now I'd give my liver (I hear people are interested) for a healthy meal that I don't have to cook myself. I'm WAY too busy setting up my guitar again:p
(Yay, finally found 7-string packs in the netherlands for under 20 euros. Overpricing b*stards...)