Unreal Cosplay!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LeonTheKing

Leon the King
Mar 16, 2008
Brazil.
Yeah, that's right. Unreal 1 Cosplay.

For those who doesn't know, cosplaying is dressing like an fictional character (they usually do that in STAR WARS and ANIME festivals - but, well, i'm not an nerdie, so im cosplaying UNREAL)
Since i've got long hair, beard and some patience, i have decided to make a cosplay from Dante (the long-haired classic guy in Unreal 1).

But, well, he got all the five colors:
None (gray)
Red
Blue
Green
and Gold.

What color do i choose for the armor? Any hints, suggestions?

Last edited:

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Yeah, that's right. Unreal 1 Cosplay.

For those who doesn't know, cosplaying is dressing like an fictional character (they usually do that in STAR WARS and ANIME festivals - but, well, i'm not an nerdie, so im cosplaying UNREAL)
Since i've got long hair, beard and some patience, i have decided to make a cosplay from Dante (the long-haired classic guy in Unreal 1).

But, well, he got all the five colors:
None (gray)
Red
Blue
Green
and Gold.

What color do i choose for the armor? Any hints, suggestions?
Cosplay is pretty sweet. Saw some good costumes (and really bad ones) at SakuraCon a few weeks ago.

I would go with gray or red. Green and Gold are just a little wierd, since they aren't the standard team colors.

LeonTheKing

Leon the King
Mar 16, 2008
Brazil.
Green and Gold are just a little wierd, since they aren't the standard team colors.

Agreed. And blue, well, with that blue armor, i'm goint to look like Megaman.

And, uh, about your signature...

...that creature (from super metroid) doesnt have, actually, tentacles. It just grabs Samus and f* her with that weird tail.

For those who does not know who is Dante, the Prisoner 849, from Unreal...

Here's a screenshot from him: (actually, it's his model in UT)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/perguntas/Shot0002.jpg

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Dante isn't the Prisoner 849. No-one knows who is it. By default, it's Gina, so probably it's Gina. Look here:
http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Prisoner_849
Of course, you can choose the one you like. I usually use the Dante skin as well, and as I like being in the red team (Red team since Red Faction! :) ), I usually use Dante Red. But I like green as well.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
And, uh, about your signature...

...that creature (from super metroid) doesnt have, actually, tentacles. It just grabs Samus and f* her with that weird tail.
Well he does grab her with tentacles.

Also, I've changed my sig since you posted last. People on #fragbu were getting annoyed with me for repeatedly bringing up tentacles for discussion.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Sorry to poop into the thread but I love how apparently Cosplaying movies is nerdy but Cosplaying a computer game isn't...
rofl.gif

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
:eek: Blue and Green would be my choice. @Leon, (makes it look like I'm talkin to myself again) You did see the UT2004 Udate for Dante Yes/No? if not ?

The-Boys.jpg

Dante is in the middle. It should give you a better prespective of the Character himself. if it's too dark I'll see if I can find a better one.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
well..i would like to join the parade with a xan costume if thats allowed.:eek:
with the gold skin of my xtc_smileyart boss skin.

LeonTheKing

Leon the King
Mar 16, 2008
Brazil.
well..i would like to join the parade with a xan costume if thats allowed.
with the gold skin of my xtc_smileyart boss skin.

Oh, you gotta be kidding. I just have to see a Xan cosplay...

Actually, in my country (Brazil), a guy made an Gorge cosplay. It's the first Unreal costume i've ever met... And the only one in youtube.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBJqLRTyC28

Blue and Green would be my choice. @Leon, (makes it look like I'm talkin to myself again) You did see the UT2004 Udate for Dante Yes/No? if not ?

What, a UT2004 version of Dante? Where is it? I want it.

Dante isn't the Prisoner 849. No-one knows who is it. By default, it's Gina, so probably it's Gina

Yeah, but i prefer saying Prisoner 849 instead of Dante, because Devil May Cry's hero is, also, called Dante. And, probably, most people will think i'm cosplaying the Devil May Cry guy...

Last edited: