Happy Birthday...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
...to me.
Man, 2 years in a row you guys forget... I'm starting to think I'm not loved or something... :(

Oh well, I'm not good with birthdays either. :lol:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Dude, I don't check for anyone's birthday, even my own. What month is it again? :rolleyes:

But... Happy Birthday, Lurk! You've made it through another year. Congratulations. :)

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Happy Birthday LURK!! I was out most of the day putting chicken wire up for my father in law. But it was worth it...we both drank beer afterward and admired our work. I hope it was at least a good birthday for you!!! Again, sorry for being so late eh!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Chicken wire? Were you building a car?
That's what we make cars out of. :D

Don't worry about being late, it's not really a big deal... just wasn't going to let you hos get away with missing it again this year. :lol:

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Happy Birthday LURK!! I was out most of the day putting chicken wire up for my father in law. But it was worth it...we both drank beer afterward and admired our work. I hope it was at least a good birthday for you!!! Again, sorry for being so late eh!
Morty, Morty, Morty. I never thought I would call you this: AMATEUR! You should have started drinking the beer before putting up the chicken wire and then continued drinking the beer while putting up the chicken wire. Finally, whenever the beer runs out, the job is done! :D Later, when you can't find any chickens and your mom points out the missing wall of the chicken fence, you will remember that it was the beer that was finished, not the fence. JOB WELL DONE! :lol:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Morty, Morty, Morty. I never thought I would call you this: AMATEUR! You should have started drinking the beer before putting up the chicken wire and then continued drinking the beer while putting up the chicken wire. Finally, whenever the beer runs out, the job is done! :D Later, when you can't find any chickens and your mom points out the missing wall of the chicken fence, you will remember that it was the beer that was finished, not the fence. JOB WELL DONE! :lol:

Well dude...it's the Father in law. Enough said.:D