Your World Of Text

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
No graffiti in bonus area please people, only in the complaints section and hotel area, do not deface notices please.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Anyone been visiting Bonus Area lately?
I wish it was possible to have like bookmarks anywhere on the page so that I didn't have to follow half the line to get to Bonus Area, it takes a while. But it's obviously worth it in the end.

And who continued the line after Bonus Area? It's really good work.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Dammit, I closed the tab from forums and then I got frozen image on there and couldn't get that back...so I did not even see the end of that line, wonder if I was even in half or not.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Sigh, it froze or something again and I was past bonus area already. I give up. There was that lineville too.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Penrose triangle, made by yours truly. Before it is disfigured :p

[SCREENSHOT]http://a.imagehost.org/0081/PenroseWorldOfText.png[/SCREENSHOT]

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
"Yes officer, I tell you the terrorists talked about blowing stuff up on that world of text wall. Sadly I forgot how to scroll to reach it but I'm sure you'll find it."

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Hmm, having some issues with moving around too much the past couple hours.
It seemingly stops updating, losing connection from what I can tell..

Doesn't help that Firefox's memory print grows to an impressive 1.2GB moving down past the Matrix Highway.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Ah crap someones deleting the line and it takes forever to get to the end... I propose we move to two.drawball.com, at least we can be more creative and make a BuF logo or something.