Your Proudest Ever Moment(s)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Ahh time for me to brag:)
Proudest moment, played Shai'tan 1v1 night before las.t After much begging and trash talking I got him to agree to a match. A couple of minutes into the game moi armed with a RL runs into Shai. I fired a donut right at him and FIRST BLOOD!
Man was I pumped. Of course the fact that he beat me 31-1 is of no importance:) I thought I was getting good since I usually stay in the top 3 spots on the leaderboards on most servers I frequent but after playing shai I know I have a long long long way to go.
Oh yeah another recent one was a game of DOM I played recently. Red team was kicking *** and leading blue by a huge margin when I joined the game. And then boom we started winning. I wasn't racking up any points but I was fragging people here and there and defending our spots:)
Dopey don't worry I have yet to get a godlike too:( Hey whoever gets one first will owe the other a drink. Deal?;)

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
*bump*

right now I've gotten addicted to playing InstaGib CTF on a server called D0gz UT (yeah, a stupid name.. but oh well) and I've always had inconsistant scores.. one match I'll have the highest score and go rampaging.. next map I'll be killing myself left and right by jumping off ledges
though, I'm not sure what the circumstances were, I just noticed this pic i shot of me in CTF-Face.. with 2x the next highest scorer's points :)
ladida.jpg

one time on the same server we were playing on CTF-Command, I was red and blue had just gotten a cap.. so I was still in the blue base trying to kill the blue FC.. so I thought what the heck, and went for the flag.. two minutes later (or so, I dunno) I end up getting a cap with probably four or five guys on me.. though.. after that, the blue team creamed us 3 to 1 :)

since I don't feel like looking for that other thread, I'll put my most embarassing moment here as well.. map was CTF-LavaGiant.. I was blue, and I meant to leave about three games ago.. somehow I ended up with the red flag, I was in the vicinity of my base when low and behold I realized I was flying through the air (I guess I accidentally double strafed) and landed in the lava. a few minutes later, I got the red flag again somehow. though I didn't make it as far, I probably made it to the middle where I fell in the lava again.. final score was 3:2, red wins.

Lord_Dragon[FB]

that's some cold ****
lemme think...

well, one of them happened earlier tonight. normally when i play on swineonline, those swine guys whoop me. tonight, though, i got some quality hits on solarswine. now, yeah, when ngstats is back up i'll see he got me more, but those shots made me feel like i had improved some.

one other good story. back a couple weeks ago (i think the 14th of july), i was playing fragpu on terra. shai'tan was among some of the others on my team...so you know we were capturing a lot.
i got several captures through the match. some, near the beginning, were a tad bit easy. yet i felt i earned em. made me feel good to be swaping flagruns back and forth with someone as good as shai'tan.
of course, what was the really good feeling about the whole situation was that i was going on vacation the next day, and that match during fragpu that night made me felt like i was leaving UT for a full week on a really good note. :)

Jul 22, 2000
A CTF game. Cap limit was 9 and the enemys had 8 Caps, we (red team) had 2. Then me and my friend joined. blah,blah,blah And we won 9-8. It was kewl. Oh yeah and when I killed this huge lion with my hands...No wait... think that was just a dream.. !doh.......
Shock Whores R back and better than B4!!!!!