Your favorite race?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What is you favorite ut2004/03 race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
gen mokai are just nice

mhh , may not interest you but i am 5 day older than you , thats close enought to me , don't you think?

whe are both aquarius , wich mean . Nothing

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Where's the choice for new skins for new models instead of default models ?
I'd really love to see more of that stuff as the new models don't always have the best of skins.

For the defaults I've got no real preference except that the skin needs decent teamcolours (not too bright, not too dark) and some attempt at originality (no nude for the sake of being nude or copy&paste-skinning).

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Personally - I always use Fate as my charachter - my altime fav. model.
But I voted for Cybernetic, as all-in-all, they have the most original models. Also all the models there are well made.
Nightmare would have probably been my second choice, with abaddon and fate, two charchters I really dig.
The Skaarj though, have some really nice models too, with a tribal theme present, and some cybernetic action going on too... really like the look of all the skaarj models. With the addition of the EC models this is a strong group imo.
The Helions are really well modeled, and for beeing only human, have some quite cool diversity. Like those too.
My least favourite has got the be the Thundercrash... they have some really silly looking charachters and don't have much character imo.
I've seen too much of the Juggernauts and they bore me on the whole, but I like the big fat lady models - those are quite inovative.
Even though there are'nt many choices in that category, you forgot to include the Metal Guard and the Necris, both models in both groups beeing quite appealing.

Last edited:

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
klasnic said:
I'd agree with JaFO, I have yet to see a skinned Monstar, etc., etc... Start doing custom model skins ppl.

:404:
hey, me and TJ did new skins for Marygold so were doing are part ;) :D

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
There's far too many mercs. According to the website there is 327 skins for them. The Gen Mo'Kai don't have hardly any, so I feel they are left out.

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
Honestly, ever thought of something without Gen Mo'Kai in it, Electro?
I do apologise if I give you the wrong impression, I was being facetious ;)

You learn sooo much in the BU Forums. :D

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
ragnar0k said:
Honestly, ever thought of something without Gen Mo'Kai in it, Electro?
I do apologise if I give you the wrong impression, I was being facetious ;)

You learn sooo much in the BU Forums. :D

I give up :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.