You should now...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
welcome back

welcome back and inf 2.80 will be botmatch only for the time being

TroubleshooterM16.jpg

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
*sigh* 4am
INF 2.8 still no out... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Kisen_K

S&M Airlines
May 12, 2000
Norway
rullings.com
I ran out of nails 3 hours ago

Aaaah, finaly, le gande jour (or something)
When the LAN version is up, I'm going to kick some serious /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Stompy

Oct 17, 2000
8:30???

Hey, wait a minute. Last time you said it would be between 8 & 10, now it's slipped to 8:30?? Oh, I see what's going on here...a half hour here, a half hour there... /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif J/K

Tell ya what BP, I'll leave work early if you will. How about RIGHT NOW! Get home, get it uploaded, c'mon, whaddya say? Pretty please? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Heh. Okay, have a good night everyone. Have fun! Blast some bots for me & try to leave a copy of the files up there for me, will ya?

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Heh yeah, 3 pages in a few hours.
Dang, looks like I'll be in college when INF is released. I'm 15 hours ahead of mountain time.

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Doh..my pc is fast...the real time is 3:44 right now.

And yeah...between 8 and 10. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But it is not me we are waiting for. The final code and stuff from various team members. BUT NONE of this stuff will cause delays...just wont be there till 8 (eight) to 10 (ten) PM. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

grunt.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
I wonder how many emails you will get complaining about it not being out at exactly 8:10 pm!? heheh.

I think people should just come back tomorrow morning, Start the DL before they goto work, and then come home for lunch, Start the DL on the Maps, then come home after work,

Install and take friday off!

BTW, bp, it is still only 3:13 here, did you read the watch wrong again?

page

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
lucky me

i get friday off. i think to help me take my mind off of waiting i'm gonna launch an inf server and do a little playing. look for "while you wait" or something and come play with me and my sorry dm butt.

Lord Bunker
Ruler of The Bunkvanian Empire
"You can't shoot what you can't find"

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
future no good...

I think I should play this INF through the night, so that I will have someone to blame for my 30% in Numerical Analysis /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif J/K

But hey! maybe that's exactly what i'll do...

/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif couldn't ou guys release that thing 2 month ago... or at least not at "midterm time"

/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Well I haven't played it (DUH!) but Im sure that 2.8 will rock and kick every other mod's ass (DUH again... it already does IMO) /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

--- Geogob ---
The only way out is the C4 way

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
the funny part is that i've been on the internet all day long at school(HS SENIOR!!!) watching this unfold=)

tell me it's sad heh!

---------------------
If i am a hoe
Than my pimps INF
inflogo.gif