YOU FOOLS; GET THE TOURNAMENT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Well after stumbling accross this post, I noticed that The Wraith left his opinion behind him /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif unfortunatly The Wraith Left Planet Unreal Behind! He did about a month ago anyways .. The last word he said to me was the games a fluke, and people are blind to the truth!! Now I know what he meant, coudn't figure out what he was frustrated about.. This post explains it all.. To bad though The Wraith is really a very nice person in real life! Sometimes he gets alittle loud mouthed, but only when he defends something that he feels needed to.. I tried to talk him back into playing UT or even Unreal, but he said Quote No I bought the game to have fun and ended up tweaking, adding modifiying ect.. And All I really wanted to do when I bought the game was to enjoy it online for fun! So I guess what he was saying was No game is worth the misery, if you have to absorb your whole life into it to make it work.. To me a game is just a game. So wheither you buy Unreal or buy UT remember this there are no perfect connections, nor are there these miricle patches to make the game perfect because all system are different and no two are alike!! How you set the game up and how your system runs it period is going to determine the outcome of the game its self!!

bullet2.gif

Come play in my Graveyard!!!
XxBonesxX

[This message has been edited by XxBonesxX (edited 01-06-2000).]

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Incidentally, he may be a nice guy in RealLife...but he insisted on burning bridges here. I have no problem with him, but he played right into the hands of those devious flamers that post here.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
I'M BACK !!!
(bad laughter from the tombs)
/~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
DON'T YOU FOOLS SEE WHAT MY REAL INTEND IS, ARE YOUR STUPID LITTLE CORKSCREW LOOKING BRAINS THAT IGNORANT ?????
/~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
I only want to help you and your little forum here. Compare this forum to the UT-one and you will see that there more than 20 times more posts in there.

I'M HERE TO CLOSE THAT GAP!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

And I'm doin' pretty good, if I come in here after such a long period of time and my post is on top with 22 replies.(all of 'em send in by stupid suckers off course) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

SO, WHO IS YOUR FRIEND?

IT'S ME, me, only me. I'm the knight who always says 'ME' (guess where this comes from[a little bit changed, though])

----- /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif **** OFF !!!
... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif feeling reliefed now, ahhhhh

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Let me throw alittle caution in the wind for you Bugman![ I am not like the Wraith, however I am like a fine well tuned gun!! You want to shoot your mouth off to all these people in this forum, but yet I have seen your stats in UT not much to look at /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Now as for the people in this forum, they enjoy playing Unreal so let them lets face it your just a loser looking for attention ! I pity you man! If you had common sense which you seem to not have, you would encourage people to enjoy Unreal just as much as UT because the way I see it their both fine games in there own perspective. Besides you probably sucked at Unreal, because you could not hit your targets /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Oh and I don't care if you look at my stats, because I don't play the game that much online to make any difference! I am enjoying playing against the bots, and I am just about done making a new CTF map so show alittle respect for these people and when their ready to try UT they will on their own time! And Hal if you read this, The Wraith has no problems when it came to getting flamed, it was the people who just didn't give a damn and ran him down for fun! He didn't care wheither people supported his ideas it was how they posted with no regards to that person!

bullet2.gif

XxBonesxX

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Have you no respect for your roots, soldier? Without Unreal there would be no UT, that is the bottom line. I play plenty of UT but I still enjoy playing Unreal .

These are people who enjoy a work of art (like Unreal), and know how to appreciate it. With the exception of the Wraith, nobody here said anything bad about UT, they only stated that they liked the original the best.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
I said it before in this thread, and I'm saying it again.

<SARCASM>
"Listen to the honorable Bugman, trying to save our poor deluded souls from the slippery slope to failure that is still liking Unreal... damn that guy is really amazing, sacrificing his time and life to tell us all how foolish we are..."
</SARCASM>

Bugman, you are trying to make yourself out to be some kind of avatar of enlightenment, judging by your previous post.

People at this forum either:
1) Prefer Unreal
2) or don't play deathmatch
3) or like both (like me)

Just because UT came out doesn't mean that everyone has to burn their copies of Unreal. It it offends you that much that people still play Unreal, then stay on the UT board.

This is the last time that I will post on this thread so don't bother arguing.

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

[This message has been edited by Hellscrag (edited 01-07-2000).]

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
The Original Unreal is something I cannot ignore. I like it so much that I use it to help me in my schoolwork.
The more I play Unreal, the better my marks.
I just hope AFGAM gives it to me now! HE IS TAKING TOO LONG!

What am I going on about? http://members.xoom.com/nimzoindian

Wha

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
3 DAYS; 3 DAYS ; 3 DAYS
I wasn't in here for three days, but as I came back I find myself in the top-ten once more.
What's goin' on here. You follow my path, don't you.
I can see it, 'cause you compare me with the honorable Avatar. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

I'm really pleased with you, followers. Go on, give the lost souls in here the right direction!!!!

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Hey bugman, You are a worthless person you know that! I see what your doing, and its not getting my vote! As for the rest of what was posted yes Unreal in its own way is a work of art! I am an avid fan of the old Unreal /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I play it constantly. UT however being a good improvement in graphic, new maps and weapons are truly amazing, but lacks one thing single player with no bots! No story to follow, where did they originate why?? What started it.. Although at the begining of the game it tells a small story about UT, it just does not give me the full detail about the game!! Unreal however does in single player! Which I find very intriging. You my friend stick to your own UT you Quaker fool and we will stick to Unreal.

bullet2.gif

XxBonesxX

[SN]CrazyIce

Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
unreal is the best game i have on my computer
it's not powerful enough to run those new
games (ut, for example) so stop dissing
unreal. peopele can play whatever the ****
they want to
and of course the ut board has more messages
it's a new game, unreal would have been like
that when it was just released

you are unwanted here, bug, so just leave

Biohazard

"LPB Dad"
Nov 22, 1999
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Visit site
I have a question for you mr. Bug.
Why, in all of the sales and rankings, is UT lagging so far behind Q3?? Don't give a BS answer here, I would really like to know why there is such a descrepancy. Are the 2 games really that different?? Is q3 that much better. I figure that q3 is just selling on its name only and that UT is in the long run really a better game--but I would like to hear your take on this because you are such a proponent of UT. Why should we get UT instead of Q3, Mr Bug???

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
I won't write an answer to that one, you could be sure of that!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

-----*******************-----!!!!!
/~unreal/ubb/html/redface.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/redface.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
That's too simple!!!

(one, (read it 'one' week offline, DAAMMNN /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif )

Why you should get UT and not Q§ ???

1. 'cause I writ Q§ false, but with UT--- no probs

2. you wouldn't buy a penny for 3 years old cheese, so why should you for Q§ (damn /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif )

3. as you said, Q§ is hyped to nowhere (my mum always sais, nowhere is where the dump is)

4. modis, modis, modis.......

5. Q§ sux, had to be said!!!!!!

6. UT is even better than Unreal, have I to say more (OK, I'm on the enlighted way not to flame you anymore--- one week offline, that was a sign I'm sure)

7. in germany the one of the biggest plus of Q§ are the models!!! They're fine OK, but not in a damned ****ed, ****ting, *******-sucking way important on how good a game is

8. Q§ sux, ooppppsss /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

9. UT forever

10. another point is that anyone sais, also in official tests(I don't believe it) wait till the Q§ community improves the game!!! -- it will be great then, testresult: 94%

..... TTTTHHHAAAAATTTTT SSSSSUUUUUCCCCKKKKKSS

11. noone seems to give a **** on what the UT-community will do with the game and how much UT will be improved

12. nearly forgotten /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif MUTATORS

---that should be enough and 'cause it would be so boring without.

... and now look at you suckers, one week of and still on the first page, try harder or die you stupid asslicking fools. See the light...
... seeee tthhheee llliggghhhttt
...SEE THE LIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

GoD142

Jan 24, 2000
Visit site
Jesus Christ, MAN

Get some help, i know you'r Brain is ****ed but please shut-up. What people like is there choice and you can't do **** about it.

And still most Unreal based game fans bot Unreal and it's newest cousin Unreal Tournament.

Unreal is the best single player game out there. well in my eyes. And then UT the best Arena Shooter. So what the **** is WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!!

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
YOU'RE A RELIGIOUS MAN!!!!!!!!!

Think about it.
and now, put your little friend in here => /~unreal/ubb/html/redface.gif

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
I think I responded to this thread a month ago(too lazy to check). Anyway, since then I've got UT. UT's multiplayer(including netcode)is better than Unreals, but Unreal mutiplayer is still a lot of fun. Play both!

Those concerned with UT performance, don't be. If your sys plays Unreal it will play UT just as well. During the xmas holidays I had a 3way UT LANparty. The 3 systems were k6-2 500/Voodoo2, k6-2 400/Voodoo3, k6-2 300/Voodoo(1). UT played well on all 3 systems.

sandorski

Kuanshu

Dec 14, 1999
Bugpuke,

I purchased unreal tournament today...I have yet to install it since I am busy this weekend. I did grow tired of unreal and played it online in deathmatch and cooperative mode...but like to team up so there it is lacking. Could you do me a favor and tell me your ingame name and which server you play as well as game type so I can come in a squash your funky *** ! I would be most appreciative if you could do this one thing for me. Till then you F**K!