WWII mod with iron sights!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alborda

Beta Tester for his own life
Sep 25, 2001
rafaela, santa fe, argentina
Visit site
This is part of a interview with some guy making the "third reich" mod for UT...

Q: What kind of aiming system will The Third Reich have?

A: Gun sights off course to maintain the high realism, we’re trying to build an aiming system with gun sights that will hopefully become a standard, and easy to use for everybody.

take a look at the full interview at

here

The president of my country quit his job but i don´t care. Now...I´m happy!

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Oh man, none of us could've possible known about this before.
It's so similar to Infiltration that it may kill it.

It's a good thing we already stole their jogging.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Thanks. I was buisy with something called "Real Life". I'm used to this "Real Life" thing now, but it gives me much less time for the forum. :(

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
NOt to worry. TTR won't kill INF. I see INF as keeping up with currently military technology as it applies to the field grunt while TTR is strictly a WW2 mod. I wouldn't mind checking it out, but I think INF will still be my main course.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
unless they do the two key thing, i suspect its going to look like hostile intent. where the red X crosshairs is replaced by an iron site shaped crosshair.

either way, theres more to a game than just one system.
its not in that companies best interest to compete by copying another game too closely.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Ya, and I bet they will soon relize we stole their EAS system code! And they will want it back!

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
becareful not to open old wounds folks.

INF is going to and has more longevity (sp?) than TTR simply because of where they are in the construction of their mod in relation to where we are. We're on build 2.87. They don't have jack or **** out, and jack left town. Besides, INF is working on a really professional level, i mean look at the coding and models and such. anyway, just my two pennies.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by OpFor
Ya, and I bet they will soon relize we stole their EAS system code! And they will want it back!

Some ppl make mistakes and good ppl apologize. Stryker apologized so stop it will ya ? You're looking like a 31337 CS player in search of flame war now...

Originally posted by Beppo
Well after reading this I can only say that I haven't known that a post about TTR was deleted on our forums. If so then I apologize for the moderator that deleted it. Our OT forum is the place for talking about everything you like normally... but maybe someone took the advantage and tried to "protect" our community ;)

I don't think that it will be a problem for our communities to play together and the whole thing about "THE one and only mod" is sooo old and useless that it's not worth discussing it really.

The community is able to vote for themselfs and if they like and play both mods (and others too of course) then this is 100% ok and normal behaviour I guess.

I hope the TTR team can archive their goals and I'm more than sure that they will be (and are) one of the good additions to the UT commuity.

cya,

Beppo

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92581

karsh

Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh
May 24, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
Hmmm WWII sim like Inf...
Looks like I will Have Two Games on my Computer....

Yes I'll play it if its as good as Inf...
but im Not leaving Inf
and thats a Promis