Women Guide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
The only meaning of 'hageln' I know is 'rain down hail'. And just in case Babylon (lack of dictionary at work :rolleyes: ) is wrong, it means raining frozen water, you know, the stuff that's a bit 'harder' than snow. This 'hail' has not much to do with 'heil'. :D

However. I'll take a look in my dictionary just to make shure when I'm back at home. ;)

W.R

Infateer
Dec 15, 2001
Canada ON
lol my friend found this pic back in gr9 printed it off and brought it to skool , I still have it after 5 years

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Yeah. "Auslieferung, Amerikanisch! Alle hageln den Führer!" has a own humor since it can be interpreted (with some fantasy/imagination) as "American delivery, everyone's beating up the Führer". :lol: But it's not exactly what I call correct german :D

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Lol, I had the drunk remark happen to me once actually, and yes she almost was perfect, unfortunately my nature got in the way (IE i got sober again).