Will you be drafted?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Rostam said:
I just find it funny that sir brizz is giving the exact same comments as in that other thread, but to another responce of another person.
Do you have those comments laying around somewhere ready to be copy and pasted or something? :p

And yeah you get him cloudone, a few more ****s and ****s surely will make him understand :D
Show proof.

And don't tell me you agree with him. If his dad has a master's degree and his family has to have 6 jobs that can't pay the bills, must ALL be minimum wage part-time jobs. What does his dad have a Masters Degree in? Burger Flipping??

Honestly...or maybe they have a half million dollar home... :rolleyes:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
And he eagerly awaits the chance to keep conveniently ignoring you in favor of posting asterisks and talking about how much fun it would be to fight the Internet Man.

dive

Infiltration:: Like crack, but better
Sep 26, 2002
Altanta, Georgia
dive.livejournal.com
I wish that the forum would replace profanity with a small picture of a kitten rather than just cover it with stars. This would take any seriousness off the user and thus when stuff like this happened, it would be impossible not to read the offending post and laugh. C'mon, it's funny. Admit it.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Fu@$ Bush!!! If you agree with the war, join the fu@#ing army and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, STFU!!!!!

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
i've been reading them for a long time and finally Derelan's political topics got me to register. I have been silent in an attempt to not piss people off, but fu** it.

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
dive said:
I wish that the forum would replace profanity with a small picture of a kitten rather than just cover it with stars. This would take any seriousness off the user and thus when stuff like this happened, it would be impossible not to read the offending post and laugh. C'mon, it's funny. Admit it.
Best idea ever. Well, maybe not as good as the idea for a machine that lets me stab people in the face over the internet, but it is still a pretty good idea ok.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
dive said:
It could be funny for the first few posts. The realisation that it's kindergarden humor would sink in pretty fast though and then the fun would be over. But that's all hypothetical anyway since it wouldn't fucking work.

dive

Infiltration:: Like crack, but better
Sep 26, 2002
Altanta, Georgia
dive.livejournal.com
Everyone loves kittens. Except people who play TDM, as Derelan pointed out in this thread.

And sure it would work, to a limited extent. It'd be easy to write a replace script. Of course, just like any computer program, there is always a way around it :)

This has gotten me thinking, though, on if there was any way you could get the forums to help deter the "OMFG YOU FUXING SUX D00D I HATE U DIE I WILL KIK UR @$$!!!!oneoneoneoneeleven" kind of posts. [Yup, we're on the right track for hijacking this thread]