Will Cast your PCW! XMPTV (clanleaders read this!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Wisnewski

Mar 19, 2004
Great job guys - really enjoyable watching skilled players at work! Tons of fun watching the Nakoja match. Makes me wish I was still working on the game.......

Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more matches.

LE_Robert

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
OnYx(DCSB) said:
Was sat till 3am watching the sHcl match. We didnt do as bad as I thought against you Div1 guys.
I was massivly impressed with the XMP-TV footage, will defo opt for future friendlys to be broadcasted.

Shame we cant have spectators in JXL matches, would love to have our last two 12-0 victories on vid.

Very very nice work Liuokin (and commentary from J@ckal).

Thanks for the positive words about our 'raw talent' too guys :)

Actually I will be casting some of the JXL matches this weekend!

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
Robert Wisnewski said:
Great job guys - really enjoyable watching skilled players at work! Tons of fun watching the Nakoja match. Makes me wish I was still working on the game.......

Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more matches.

LE_Robert

Thanks Robert!

Get the rest of XLE to watch it as well as it'll hopefully be the start of a new wave for the XMP Community!

Loqa

Dec 13, 2001
the low lands
Visit site
Liuokin:
Nice movies.
Take a look at U2HUD.ui in the UIscripts folder under the tag [TopPieces]. You can comment items out with ; and clean up the HUD a bit and make them even better. With a bit of a closer look you should be able to add stuff.

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
Loqa said:
Liuokin:
Nice movies.
Take a look at U2HUD.ui in the UIscripts folder under the tag [TopPieces]. You can comment items out with ; and clean up the HUD a bit and make them even better. With a bit of a closer look you should be able to add stuff.

Yeah I've seen that, been working on it for a bit so it's definately gonna be interesting! :2thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.