Why im such a bastard about SOB and ILCR

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Camel_Toe(l) said:
I'm sorry to interject in this thread, but

LMFAO @ "SOB, The Official Clan of Infiltration".

nothing like a self proclaimed title to make yourself feel important. The only people who thought SOB was the official clan was their own members. Congrats on supporting the community, but.... LMFAO!

Camel Toe, "The official player of Infiltration 2.85"
rofl :D
:lol:

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
I wouldn't be so hard on SOB, since they do provide the test server for 2.9 Something for which we are all thankful for.

On the other hand, as for them living up to the title of "Official Clan," they aren't very active supporters of the community. I barely see them play, and they don't seem to take suggestions for map and mutator updates on their servers. I'd like to see an "Official" clan have active players, a server that takes suggestions from the community (and runs rav2 sometimes), and put together some organized leagues for clan matches. --I don't think SOB has done these recently.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
[SOB] servers are where I got my start in Infiltration, Awesome low pings and usually an admin available. I play everyonce in a while, and I've seen a couple of [SOB]s online, I think that once the new version is released, We'll see alot more of them around. I like the MUF's server too, it appears to be one of the only populated ones recently, I think the more clans that support Infiltration the better - no matter what their designation is. Just for reference - I'm not entirely impartial as my alias is [SOB]Sampson.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
[SOB]bAd_ChIcKeN said:
then by all means dont play on our low ping servers, matter of fact dont care one way or the other, not happy start your own. oh wait you cant.. DB does more than sit around an await your damn email, he has a job to boot, does all he does for the community without so much as a thank you from you ungrateful female dogs. Look I really dont give a damn if you hate SOB or myself or our Servers, you dont like em dont play on them, dont ask us for the use of our PRIVATE league servers. Then all will be well I wont have to listen to the bitching and you wont have to play on our crappy servers.. there everybody happy?

As for the rest *yawn*

Stupid of me to post, as someone once said " Dont Yell at the Deaf, its a tragic waste of time!!"

chicken out

low ping? i dont think stealing from a school is that legal, and they werent low at all for me (constant 200)...no offense man...

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Camel_Toe(l) said:
I'm sorry to interject in this thread, but

LMFAO @ "SOB, The Official Clan of Infiltration".

nothing like a self proclaimed title to make yourself feel important. The only people who thought SOB was the official clan was their own members. Congrats on supporting the community, but.... LMFAO!

Camel Toe, "The official player of Infiltration 2.85"

and very much ROFL

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
more misinformation, stealing isnt happening as the school is well aware of the servers and their uses, I mean comon, they keep tabs on the bandwith for God's Sake.

sigh.. cant educate the ignorant I guess

edit: after a phone call to confirm the Servers arent at the U anymore, they are hosted outside on a fiber backbone, so pings should be better for you folks on dialup that ping at 200

Last edited by a moderator:

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
I'm glad everyone is so vocal about their opinions...but what a bitchfest. While midly entertaining to watch, this kind of discussion really should've been in PMs. I'm closing this thread.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.