Why I will never play at www.planetinfiltration.com server ever again...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
I was playing for a few hours.. everything was cool. Then we got to sicily. I do my usualy strategy there... go inside the storehouse and snipe ppl from the window. But when i didnt come out from there (there was 2 on my team left) and we killed the other team as they came through the door apparantly an administrator asswad started spawning monsters inside the storehouse so I would die. That is ****ing BS. No matter how much you dont like camping or someones strategy you should never abuse the power given to you as an administrator. I am boycotting this server until I get an apology from the owner of the server and a promise the ppl who are given administrator abilitys wont act like an assclown in the future... :mad:

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I'm not agreeing with what they might have done, but remember this, duder. All servers are either owned by someone kind enough to waste a computer on running INF, or the admins pay cash money to put it up. The server is theirs to do with as they please. Don't get too annoyed, bro.

Fenris

[-I-]Fenris
Aug 4, 1999
Hamburg,Germany
www.inforcers.org
Well, Clan INForcers pay real money for theirs, too.
But what's going on on planetinfiltration annoys many many players. They have some of the most childish admins around. And if you ask for the owner ask for Smoerble.
Only problem is, he usually isn't around. He gave this server to the public to advertise his own renting servers.
So this is the hint : If you really hate it there so much, switch to another server. It doesn't seem too bad for most, as the server gets played minutes close to gamblexx.
Cool down and adapt. If the kids are around, go play elsewhere...

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Who was the admin? If monsters were involved you can probably bet it was Leprakip, but anyway don't take it so seriously. Playing INF on a public server isn't much fun anyway, unless the RA mutator is involved. Monsters do liven it up, they're good for a laugh sometimes.

btw boycotting the server isn't going to show anyone, and I wouldn't hold my breath over an apology if I were you

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Fresh its more sybolic than trying to hurt them. I think it was Leprakip. I left immediately... I didnt stay around to argue or anything. Can someone please tell me the difference between a public server or anything else? Im not too knowledgable with the servers. Thank you.

GrayFox$M.Inc.$

Don't bother running, you'll only die tired
Mar 11, 2001
@Prvt Jared

Not sure what you are asking by the differences between servers, but I will try and explain :).

Publics, these are the places where the majority of the INF players play. These players consists of the vets down to the n00bs playing all at once. Usually the vets are pretty cool about playing, but once the n00bs start coming in, game gets annoying and I usually quit. The publics are for also refining your snap shooting and shooting in general. Publics have their up and downs, yin and yang sorta times.

Then you got your clan matches, which SOB usually has a server reserved for my clans matches with whomever else (Thanks DaddyBone!!). This is in the ILCR Primary and imho this is the best way to play INF. Both teams are respected clans and you *A sigh goes throughout the crowd* TEAM WORK!! Yes team work, who would a thought? In my experince, the only true way to enjoy INF is to get in a clan and play in the ILCR league. No annoying n00bs to ruin your fun and the team work on both sides in amazing it makes for good matches.

Hope I helped ya out :).

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Originally posted by TheChronoTrigger
reason I don't go to that server: guys with drumed out AK's AND robars and who knows what else, which is just plain lame

Now that is true, it gets depressing playing on there sometimes, you can play 'spot the guy with only 1 rifle' (usually me alone)

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
I will take a screen shot of all my loadouts. I carry a 5-7 with my Robar even. I do not have any loadout with more than one rifle and a pistol. And you know what? I am usually #1 or within the top 3 with my realistic loadouts. So all you loadout whores can kiss my big fat royal... *decides to stop while he is ahead* ;)

GrayFox$M.Inc.$

Mar 11, 2001
Right on Jared! I have my M9 and RC50 and thats it!! All my other loadouts got one rifles w/frags or SMG w/ pistol. Then I got my knife only loadout which my clan mates and I use. We all get in a little one way into room and when some poor soul goes in, SLICE! Ah its great!

GrayFox$M.Inc.$

Mar 11, 2001
Black Plague, what do you play as in the servers? You seem to be stalking me here on the forums lol!

Actually, I have gotten so used to the lag that it doesn't hamper my performance much. Only when I get a huge packet loss spike do I get f00ked, but hey thats life :).

You must admit, Jared, there's a certain amount of humor there (rousting you out of the sniper building with monsters). Hehe. Not that I endorse that kind of admin behavior mind you [snort, giggle] but that [hehe...snort...pfwwwt...LOL] is FUNNY! But don't anyone try it on ME, it'll really piss me off. :)

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
lame servers, lame loadouts

why would you play on non-RA servers anyway? esp if you're sniping.

unfortunatelly, at times i play on gamblex, it's usually 95% german . can't understand much of the language :( .

btw, i've seen as many lame loadouts on the n00bs as on the players who have clan tags.

mp5/p90/akmsu + robar is fairly lame too. you should choose, either you're a sniper or not. no hybrids please. and no rambos.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Re: lame servers, lame loadouts

Originally posted by agent
why would you play on non-RA servers anyway? esp if you're sniping

Because I want to play with a decent ping, and gamblexx is always full. I only play to be social anyway, I'll join a game if I see someone I know, otherwise, I just close INF

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Well, the prob is , unless you are part of a clan, you can only play on public servers. And there, if you try to play teamwork, either you find no one to come with you (what usually happens to me, so i'm often slower than others, and consequently last alive), or you get wiped out by rushers. And 'quality' pubs are often either full or empty. There are too few of them. That's why i'd like to join a clan, but how can i get noticed if i keep being at the bottom of the score list since i don't play by n00b rules ? It's a vicious circle.
(G-Fresh, that's why i TK/ed you the other day, i was getting nervous, epecially with Countess around... Sorry, i left immediately seeing i was TK'ing too much)