why do you love life?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf

sure.
stoicism has its risks. you can get caught in a downward spiral eventually spitting you out into a bottomless lake of nihilism.
just like most of the "arkoniden" were like when perry and bully first entered their ship, and found them looong past caring, staring at the trivid-screens...

yes, nihilistic and stoic! but I am not lethargic like the old Arkonid were... nor degenerated. Its just that I feel as if the "Bus life" isnt having any more space to bring me home

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
did you ever see "trainspotting" or even read the book?
I cant get the line out of my head where Ewan McGregor says "I choose not to choose life"...

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Originally posted by Balton.de
did you ever see "trainspotting" or even read the book?
I cant get the line out of my head where Ewan McGregor says "I choose not to choose life"...
take it from me, balton:
tripping brit punks make sh1337 philosophers.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf

take it from me, balton:
tripping brit punks make sh1337 philosophers.

yeah... but it hits the nail on its head.... to express it in a german way...