Whoa! KILLER flick!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

just rented and saw " Heavy Metal 2000 " sexy, voilant as hell, gawd Damn what a good movie!!! :D nice smooth aimation too for the most part. an exellant sequil to its predissor, just wish it hadnt have taken so damn long to be created.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

T

Terminal {DTH}

granted, but there are WAY to few decent sciencefiction movies much less "hard-core" animations that it makes it very well worth the watching. :)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I wasn't gonna see that movie, but after your glowing endorsement mebbe I will. Thanks for the tip.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
i dont know of any places around here that carry manga/anime
the only places that have any around here you have to buy it

where did you get it?

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by AI
i dont know of any places around here that carry manga/anime
the only places that have any around here you have to buy it

where did you get it?

BlockBuster

T

Terminal {DTH}

*shrug* to each their own. if you dont like gratitious and graphic bloody violance i wouldnt watch it were i you. ;)

T

Terminal {DTH}

cant say that ive seen that particular flick to either confirm or refute your statement. =|