Who in here is a HOT THUG..?¿?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
Wow, what turned out to be a mega funny thread is now drama central with a nasty banning and an admin gone a.w.o.l.

One thing i would like to state is that PMB, if you post all of those Terms and Conditions stating why it's allowed to do that with someone's e-mail then ban phil for doing it jokingly after he even edited it out at your request, that's weak.

(grammar poor yes know i)

On a sidenote, we'll miss you Yellow5 :(

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Tapeworm said:
One thing i would like to state is that PMB, if you post all of those Terms and Conditions stating why it's allowed to do that with someone's e-mail then ban phil for doing it jokingly after he even edited it out at your request, that's weak.

Its called coming to a consensus with a group of people (other admins/mods).
Not all of us are in the same timezone or are on at the same time so the majority of things are discussed first :nag:

Status
Not open for further replies.