Which is your favorite mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Serpentine!?

Oh dear GOD I only remember bits and pieces of that!

ohhhh man... shit I gotta think about getting U1 on this computer and getting serpentine again. :D

As for UT my fave mod would have to be..... hmm. Probably Excessive or NextGen. C4 and U4E after that.... WAR for the Marine Assault Carbine (some excellent work on that weapon)....warwerks' titanpower weapon..... I dunno, what are you asking me for!? ;)

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
A crash too out all the serp models, the modeler did not want to make more, and the team just disbanded

Last I checked, Bane was working on it, but I lost contact with him, he was about to give up.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
TO :p

I've not talked to Latham for like 2 years... he'd let bane have free reign over the serp mod but I guess he got bored or something.

Serp was the coolest Unreal mod but things have changed a little since then....

Originally posted by Nemephosis
Serpentine!?

Oh dear GOD I only remember bits and pieces of that!

ohhhh man... shit I gotta think about getting U1 on this computer and getting serpentine again. :D

*gasp*

but thats one of those damn Realism mods!! :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to say...
Stuff swapper as a mutator, but as mods. INFILTRATION becasues its just becasue its approach on realism is outstanding :)