Which Country Would You Nuke?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
If you could get away with an "accidental" pressing of the Big Red Button, which country would you -oops- nuke?

Now, I know this is probably the greatest thread ever (thanks Kiff), but contain yourselves.

I need you all to think long and hard about why you'd nuke the country you choose.

Me? Well, I'll tell you all once I've tallied up the votes, so's I can blow your minds with my expert logic and tactical planning :cool:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hmm.... if I were an evil genius with nuclear weapons at his disposal... it would be Greenland.

Nothing says trouble like irradiated glaciers melting, given the heat dispersal of a nuclear bomb. It'd have to be something like the Tsar Bomba.

Better yet, set up several thousand metric tons of TNT along the break line of the Ross Ice Shelf.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You mustn't. Not after discovering that wonder that is gouda soup :p

Belgium. Or Holland. Yeah, Holland :D

Those people are getting too tall ,,lol:mad:

What you'd nuke your own country? ...Come to think of it, a few buildings could be vaporized to get this country back on track :) (hint: anyone working for politics and justice should gtfo).

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
been there, done that.

enola-gay-tibbets.jpg