Where can I get ONS-Pasargadae?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Downloaded the Community Bonus pack...and everything works fine, except I can't get Pasargadae. When I go into the file, it's there in the map file,but when I fire up the game it is the only map that doesn't appear in the Instant Action.
Don't want to download the whole pack again, so does anyone know where i can just get that map?
Oh, and while we're on the subject....I can't find Aridoom either. Looked in Nalicity, they don't have it (but they have Icarus and Ascendency...so I'd have thought they would have) :(
Anyways..any grateful if anyone knows

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
hal said:
http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach...zinet.info/UT2004-Maps.html+ONS-Aridoom&hl=en

You should have Pasargadae if you downloaded both CBP2 map packs. Try reinstalling the map pack or something.

Cheers for the Aridoom link...but Pasargadae is going to be a no go. I deleted the download after I'd installed it before I noticed that it wasn't there (Took both CBP2 Volumes, which is a lot of maps and it's easy to miss one :rolleyes:)..so I can't re-install now.
I'm on a Mac and had to manually transfer the files over into the UT04 app file...and the Pasargadae map IS THERE!!!..but not showing in the real game.
Weird.
Thanks for the help anyways..cheers