When was the last time you played?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When did you last play INF?

• Total voters

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
INF isn't bad. I still like how it looks. I, however, do not like the zeros I see when I boot it up to play online. I'd love to play INF, but I'm not waiting online by myself for 2 hours just for one person to show up. Even BF2 the slideshow is more fun than that.

-=]N[=-WWE

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Try to get on about 3:00 central time if you dont mind playing on the euro servers :D We had a full server 18/18 today on the FOOL TDM server.

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
There's a DTAS game going on every day lately, thats from 23:00 to 02:00 GMT.
We're always the same people though, WWE adds up to us every day now. There's a couple of WeeDs, Midwinter, A J, Steve Garcia, Woden and more... so we dont have to play Fox too much

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
BTH said:
There's a DTAS game going on every day lately, thats from 23:00 to 02:00 GMT.
We're always the same people though, WWE adds up to us every day now. There's a couple of WeeDs, Midwinter, A J, Steve Garcia, Woden and more... so we dont have to play Fox too much

i hope to join the fun soon

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Played some nights this week. Happy to see people on DTAS again. This weekend i won't have time but next week i'm aiming for a few nights again. Nuke, Psych, join in if you can. We'll all join TS ( except Mid because of his girly voice ;) ) and have some fun.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
F*CK... I'm addicted again.

Thought I'll quit INF, but NO, all other games HAVE to be utter crap, thx gaming industry, if you would rule the world we would still fight with coco-nutz..... f*ckaz.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I played today, offline of course. It was fun, I missed the AKMSU. Hmmm, I might even go online, but the community would prolly make me stop again.

I played online just now. Well, fun I guess. But as I suspected, the community hasn't changed. Good for some arcade fun but to be honest, I'd rather use other games for that. In INF facing so many arcade style players just makes it too easy, and boring.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
zeep said:
Played some nights this week. Happy to see people on DTAS again. This weekend i won't have time but next week i'm aiming for a few nights again. Nuke, Psych, join in if you can. We'll all join TS ( except Mid because of his girly voice ;) ) and have some fun.

I surely try but we are having overnight guests which makes me look like a nerd sneaking to the computer and playing all night... ;)

SexPistol

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
haven't played in a few months. actually, like ecale, i uninstalled INF and UT to save some HD space. i moved on to AA -- i dont see myself coming back to INF, but would damn sure like to keep in touch with you guys and play with you in another game down the line.

ah, i miss the good ol' days! :rolleyes:

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
SexPistol said:
I uninstalled INF and UT to save some HD space. I moved on to AA
They is one thing you forgot, to unregister on these boards, than you are complete.

Joking of course :D

If AA would not had such ugly weapon origins, and 1st person realism (visual, functional), I would play it more. I'm a man of art, I need freeaim, good origins, and all that crap.

LepraKip

May 13, 2001
[sixpack]Gecko said:
Uhm ... no idea when I played the last time, I guess about one and a half years ago.

This "Welcome, [sixpack]Gecko. You last visited: 28th May 2005 at 01:27 AM" is nice, too. ;)

Well, have a nice time, dudes, probably most people do not even know me anymore. :)

jesus gecko :D hi!

last time i played was a few times after 2.9 release, realised it was not my game anymore and logged off forever. that said, inf will always have a special place in my heart! :)