When Vin Diesel awakens...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Freon said:
In winter Vin Diesel doesn't wear gloves, he wears puppies... inside out.

lol that kinda reminds of postal 2 remember the cats used as silencers?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Vin diesel can walk blindly through heavy traffic.

People don't want to wreck their car.

And btw..

It's VIN .. DIESEL.. man! VIN .. DIESEL!!!

Though, what if Vin diesel would duel with Steven seagal...
OMGLOLZ and why not include Chuck Norris as well...

Imagine the graveyard scene from "the good, the bad and the ugly"

Tumdee dum dum dum tumdee dum dum dum...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
While doing this, his poophole produces deadly Diesel gasses which eliminate the possible male threat. Vin diesel knows there's couldn't possibly be competition, but he wants to make sure. Nobody messes with Vin's chicks.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
When moving Vin Diesel generates so much heat he can never freeze!

Vin Diesel can tame tigers with one hand while baking muffins with the other. Without an oven, he just uses his "moving" heat!

Vin Diesel can squeeze coke can so hard it reduces to 1/5th of it's original weight!

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Vin Diesel denies the Holocaust because Hitler has a watertight alibi. Vin Diesel was using Hitler as his gimp during the time when the liberal elite claims all the Jews were being killed.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Vin Diesel can set the clock on a VCR blindfolded.

Vin Diesel discovered gravity when the moon dropped out of the universe and landed on his dome. He had to reconstruct a new moon out of cheese to replace the old one.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Vin Diesel's penis is so large, that when I kneel down to give him a blowjob and wrap my lips around his throbbing penis, his erection rips my head from the neck and flings my head into the air, as his massive dong spurts a geyser of semen, bullseyeing my flying head in the air like a clay pigeon, and covering my decapitated body from head to toe.

Last edited:

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
Just a question, Peavey: why the recent focus on spurting penises? :con:

Vin Diesel uses California redwoods to brush his teeth, slabs of granite to file his manly nails, and cluster-grenades of grandmas to disperse the crowds of insatiable children that would otherwise impede his stride.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I dunno Tangie. I was just being a weirdo in that other thread, and then I thought, "Hey, everyone is making the Vinny man out to be some ho-banging badass. But what if..." And it just went from there. I think it's some kind of transitional phase where I just want to crack myself up and laugh at stupid jokesAHEM

Vin Diesel is such a badass, he went bowling but the game was called because his balls were SOOOO HUGE he got them caught in the gutters and couldn't get anything BUT strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.