What's up guys?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Hey there. I'll do the unexpected and answer the qestion from General here!

"What's up with Warren these days?"

Lore has it that once upon a time this myffical creature posted in the very forums we now inhabit. Some faithfuls even belive in the Religion of Inf which revolves around him creating this place in 6 days, and a combat simulator that was once belived to be banned in Germany on the 7th day. Off course in a technoligized world like ours many loose their faith and so the RoI is loosing members.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Thank you all. Good to see you guys again. Going back through my posts, I was quite the vitriolic angry little twerp. I apologize for any earlier flamewars I may have instigated or participated in. I can assure you I am more mellow and mature today (although still quite capable of a flamewar now and then). :)

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Hey, Catalyst :) . It must be something in the air because i've just come back from a long absence too. it's great to see some of the old faces still around :) .

BTW i wouldn't worry about the flame wars, they used to make this place fun ;) .

*edit* damn, i've been a member here for 6 years and my post count is still below 1000 :D .

Last edited:

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Hey there, fellow ex-uscript coder. Is there a support group for guys like us?