Whats everyones favourite weapon?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bmx

Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
god how lame to post big annoying q3 screenshots in a Unreal board...grow up

bullet2.gif

its better to burn out then to fade away

Evil_Gal

2 time lucky
Dec 19, 1999
Room
Visit site
Well, its really cool to mmmm monster kill with a redeemer...
and you cant help laughing at the poor loser who ate your rocket in the face...
or can you ever forget the time someone tried to run right at you while you had the flak cannon...
and then its always memorable to see the poor sod writhing as your minigun bullets fill him up...
while lets not forget the really 'accidental' kills we'd get with a ripper...
or the melting sound as your burn your way through the guy with a pulse gun...
and those really neat gibs you get with an enhanced shock rifle...
or blow them apart with the shock combo...
and smile to yourself, cos you we killed 10 seconds ago, but its only now when your bio rifle ammo takes effect and scores you 2 frags...
and hey, how bout humiliating the fellow who had a rocket but got shot down with your enforcer
or just thinking how bad it must have felt for the silly fellow who had to back up into your charged impact hammer?
how about it? fun? cool? unbelievable?

but look, nothing really beats the full satisfaction of actually getting to telefrag someone who's trying to shoot you. A deep poetic phrase bursts out as you emerge from the translocator... I OWN YOU.

~Evil*Teleporter*Gal~

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Oh ya! Love telefrags(hate that annoying poster 1II1III or whatever, i dont mind the rants, but the screenies are too much). One time i was running by this guy and shot the trans at him, boom, died instantly! Also good for killing the snipers in face when you're in their base.

bullet2.gif

MiscMan
-Do not underestimate the GOOP!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I'd have to say the enhanced shock rifle has to be the most viscerally satisfying kill,(gib-o-licious)
that and double enforcers

I think what makes a kill satisfying is the sounds of the weapons.

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Flak Cannon rulez the world. Definitively my favourite weapon. Next comes the shock rifle. But hey, every weapon is cool.
And tell this damn q3 guy not to post his ****ing schreeshots anymore. They suck.

fastson

Jan 11, 2000
Kalmar, Sweden
Visit site
HEY!!!

II1II11 stop posting your frekin pictures! They suck and so does the game!
By the way i like the Biorifle and the pulserifle! And the flakcannon some times but not on low grav levels!

/Fred... ....