What's eeyore's problem?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
El diablo, sure, I think everyone would love to have a stab at you, hell they already are. :p

And remember, we arent laughing with you in this thread, we are laughing at you.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
I'd like to make an addition to an earlier post...

Only on BuF can you find a Winnie the Pooh thread involving gangbangs and ghetto killings from a depressive celshaded donkey that then turns into a flamewar over nothing....

Thank you *bows*

Lenin said:
Well, El Diablo, since you're asking me, and tool, for logs of what was said, here goes.

Lenin: OMFG TEEHEE EL DIABLO'S WANG RULEZ MAH WORLD!
Rest of Channel: OMFG TEEHEE OURS TOO!

:p Don't ask me for logs about things said "behind your back" When I'm obviously gonna be one of the ones saying it. Thanks.

Why not? You and tool were the only ones that I actually knew where there since you both mentioned it.

So thank you for the logs :)