What weapons do you want to see added?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Hehe, mebbe I meant either the M4 or M4A1, or mebbe I had a brain fart.

Who knows, but that sure appeared to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever made. :lol:

For the reasons I've already stated though, I would like to see it...........originally, I thought a dumb idea, but the more others in game and I talked about it, the more convinced I became.

Nonetheless, thanks for the "flame-free" correction. :D

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
It's not fanboyism.

If you're making a game about modern day warfare you really need to include a Kalashnikov or three :D

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
The Community Vote finished with an FN FAL in the lead. Our first two projects will probably be an M4A1 (we already have a model skinned and ready) and Satchel charges.

Not because we are ignoring you guys, but because we gotta start somewhere, and starting with something already 30% completed makes a lot more sense then starting with nothing.

M4A1game_05.jpg

M4A1game_08.jpg

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Blue rear sight ?
Snatchel charge ? They are dedicated for building demolition IIRC. Will they be to complete objectives ?

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
satchel charges can vary in size, after all its just explosives in a bag. so you could use it for many things for example, blowing a door off or blowing a hole in the wall.

If its possible i would like to see the satchel permanantly and instantly open movers to their final keyframe. I'm not sure whether that is possible though.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Ecale,Beppo advised not to model any weapons that are in the armory already in a thread within dev forums. The M4A1is in INF's armory. I strongly advise focusing your efforts on another weapon.