WHAT time do you go to BED AAAK

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
Im just feeling curious tonight, so i wanna know what time everyone goes to beddy weddy
i myself go to bed when the infomercials start on comedy centrel (around 400-600AM)

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
I should go te bed at 22:00 each night to get my 8houers of sleep, so i can be fresh for a new day of slavery, but in reallity i never seem to hit the sack on the right side of 23:00 :(

Im a night person, i cant help it, i need darkness!

Aug 9, 2001
Netherlands
Visit site
well, I'm the vacation I must of skipped 3 weeks worth of nightrest, lol, (staying up all night, going to bed really late and standing uo early, stuff like taht) but now I've got school again I'm going to bed around 11PM or something, depends on mood and how tired I'm feeling....

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I sleep when I'm tired, and I wake up when my dog comes and sticks it's tong in my nose....

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
I used to sleep too...
then I discovered caffine!!
eawj_ewjflex.gif

Im not an insomniac.
(that describes someone who wants to sleep, but cant)

I just dont want to sleep ;)

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
It depends on several factors...

1. If I had to work that day.

2. If I have to work the next day.

3. If I have something to keep me occupied.

If I have to work the next day, I may go to bed as early as 11:00PM. If, however, I do not have to work the following day, and I have something interesting to keep me occupied (message board, game, television program, movie, etc), then I can stay up as late as 7:00AM. Between those times, I'll hit the sack whenever I get tired enough to warrant it.

-Keiichi

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

Well over the summer I've gone to bed around 4 am and woken up around 2-4 pm.

2 days ago I went to bed around 5:00am and woke up at 6:00 am to go to school. Then after I got home I was so tired that I fell right asleep again. that was around 2:30 PM, I woke back up at 6PM. I was then fully rested by then and I couldn't get back to sleep until 3:00 am just to wake up 3 hours later.

Now I feel like going to bed again right now, but I have to go to work soon and if I do I won't be able to sleep again tonight. Maybe after work I'll be able to get to bed at a decent time.

Trak

Rampant Suicide Machine
Mar 19, 2001
Nashville
www.uglymachine.com
I am an insomniac. I usually go to bed any time between 3:00 am to 11:00am, sleep for 3 to 5 hours then bounce out of bed in a hyper alert state. It's a blessing and a curse.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Well, my girlfriend gets off of work between 1AM and 2AM.

If we are gonna make love I usually don't get to bed till 3 or 4.

Either way I sleep around 10-12 hours, usually wake up around 12 or 1.