What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sunspire was always among my favourite ones. Most people hated it, but I cherished that jewel. It was really straightforward to navigate.
It did become quite a challenge with that extra monster spawner mutator. Made by Boomboy irc.
And it was pure insanity in exu. Ah.. memories, memories... of being smashed to smaller entities..

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well I've just played through the game again. But by saying that...it doesn't mean I just did. Or last week, month, year. It's actually been over a decade, or even more. That is... an entire playthrough as pure as possible. Maybe I did it once in ut coop... but that's not the same.
Mostly half or bits, be it online or offline.

I couldn't get Unreal to launch on this machine, some missing files.. too lazy to fix yada yada. So I launched it with the oldskool mod and selected as many "Unreal pure" options as possible.

It was fun. I remembered most things, but to my surprise had completely forgotten some ambushes etc. I've selected medium skill, but that was a mistake. No challenge at all. I think I went below 100 health once... and never lost all armour. Dodging Skaarj attacks really isn't hard, and "dancing with the titan" is quite entertaining. But never a challlenge. Just watch them boulders flying around......just watch it...

Classic game. It's irght up there in my personal "hall of fame".
Might try it again on Unreal skill. See what happens.