What does your handwriting look like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Mines pretty messy.

Day-006.png

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'm sure it depends...

are we talking about handwriting for personal notes or handwriting for something that other people are going to read?
my style, for instance, would change dramatically between these 2 types.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Like this when I'm sleepy.

More neat and less squiggly when I'm awake and using a proper pen. Also, more slanted and spaced, because my hand isn't too tired to do the larger movements.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
So bad I bought a netbook so I didn't have to write notes anymore, because I couldn't read them after I had wrote them.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Thanks. Retaught myself to write cursive a while ago, because I was the only one that could read my own writing. Only took two weeks of slowed down and forced writing before I was doing it naturally again.

That, and I bought a fancy (yet pretty cheap) flex pen that makes even chicken scratch look awesome (different line weights, etc). Pair that with a dark green or brown ink and you've got instant classy writing;).

Last edited: