What do you think an armour shard should like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
summon class.object ? (so like summon armourshard.armourshard)

BTW, it looks different den' what I expected... but I spoze she'll work. ;)

MD

DL141

Blue Dragon
Aug 6, 2001
Castle of Dragons
Visit site
hmmmmmm......

:( ...blah that look well how should I say....whats the word....."different"....wait no "special".....no crappy.....thats it....it should just be like the old health vial but very shiny armor looking and some dark blue swirly stuff like i said before....because lets say it is way too different....i ask some others who play ut about it and well lets say it was disliked....

I also like the mary kate and ashley idea lol....

Talk to ya later,

-DL141

DL141

Blue Dragon
Aug 6, 2001
Castle of Dragons
Visit site
Redo model first than....

...i think there is somewhere.....a person explains how to import it...so it doesn't screw up...going to have to find that....

:( :eek: :p :mad: :rolleyes: ;) :D :cool: :) (<----these guys are neat....)
and this is what happens to me when i play ut.... :redeemer:

Talk to ya later....

-DL141

Caravaggio2

Custom user text goes here.
Jul 26, 2001
Can Ued support true enviroment mapping though? I thought that you had to just use the texture, since it does'nt do bumps either.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Ciced
I'd rather get it working first.

Deepershade are you around?

Yup, im around :)

Make sure the model fits inside a 256x256x256 box (put it well within) and that it's pivot point is centered and the object is centered on 0,0,0. Then remove any textures from the material editor. Say if youve got a bitmap applied to it, then remove the bitmap, leaving the original texture, Renamed the texture to SKIN and then export selected (i.e select only your object and then do an export selected) to .3ds file format. Then just use 3ds2unr and it'll put your code together.. from that point on its up to you to decide how to code your object.

Hope that helps :)