What Do you do while you poop?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
1) Remove buttplug and wash it down with warm soap and water
2) Sit on the toilet and wait two seconds for the **** to fall out like ice shearing off a glacier.
3) Dry off the accompanying splash of equal magnitude to above description and use the water to help clean up what little poo actually sticks.
4) Lube up the plug and replace it
5) Wash hands
6) Leave with a smile

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
1) Remove buttplug and wash it down with warm soap and water
2) Sit on the toilet and wait two seconds for the **** to fall out like ice shearing off a glacier.
3) Dry off the accompanying splash of equal magnitude to above description and use the water to help clean up what little poo actually sticks.
4) Lube up the plug and replace it
5) Wash hands
6) Leave with a smile

^^this.

Minus the buttplug obviously ;)

Apparently, the less time you spend sat on the can the less likely you are to suffer from trouble down there in later life :shudder:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
we can say asshole now?

oh snap, we CAN say asshole now.
:lol: bravo!

someone finally realized how incredibly hypocritical (and stupid) it was to leave that on the censor list.
props to whichever mod decided to change it.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Carina: What the f*ck is your problem?

Brian: What are you talking about?

Carina: The blumpkin pie you made me eat last night... there must have been a tainted substance in it because i feel nauseous and i think i'm going to blow chunks!

Brian: oh, well just don't get any on my shoes, they are new

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
i wait until i need to go before i head to the toilet. therefore it only takes me a few seconds.

all you long haul strainers are going to have hemorrhoids by the age of 25

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Dude seriously it doesn't take very long to poop. Y'all need some friggen fiber in your diet or something.