what do u listen to in UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
I use my pc speakers for the game sound effects, my Hi-Fi for my music. Recent albums include, Prodigy-always out numbered never outgunned, Keane-Hopes and fears, Ash-Meltdown.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Wait a sec...

Mas said:
Recent albums include, Prodigy-always out numbered never outgunned

Not the best thing Prodigy's done IMO, Fat of the Land was far better in pretty much all respects. It's still an ok album though, "Spitfire" is a great track :tup:

BTW, you're not the Mas I ran into on a Deck17 server today are you? :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
My UT playlist in Winamp consists mainly of Nine Inch Nails, Offspring, Final Fantasy OC Remixes, Final Fantasy VII and VIII soundtrack music, Prodigy (Mindfields, Funky ****), and ogg remakes of the original Doom soundtrack. Oh, I almost forgot! The Black Mages! :rockon:

Escape_Artist

Jul 5, 2004
I listern to loads of different stuff, but i can tell you what i don'nt listern to.. the c**p soundtrack that UT2004 comes with, nice game.. Shame about the music... oh well see online.

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
BTW, you're not the Mas I ran into on a Deck17 server today are you?

I was the Mas you ran into in the game :)

Just for even knowing who Cubanate is, and referencing one of the best songs ever, I bow to you

I dont bow down to him for knowing a song name, I bow down to him to owning the whole server by about 50 kills. I did kill him a few times with the sheild gun though :eek: ;)

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Good band :)

Stigmata said:
Holy Crap, Solerox. Just for even knowing who Cubanate is, and referencing one of the best songs ever, I bow to you!
:2thumb:

It was a close one between that track and "Industry". I've got the Cyberia and Interference albums, I still keep meaning to get Barbarossa :)

Mas - I don't normally do that well, I just seem to be overacheiving over the last week or so :) I did notice the shieldgun kills btw. Bastard ;)