What do people do on Saturday night

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Why is their even an enforcer suicide category? You can't commit suicide with the enforcer, while holding the enforcer maybe, but you can't shoot yourself with a hitscan weapon o_O

skeleton_keys

aka Banquo
Dec 12, 2002
London UK
Visit site
Lol yes, it seemed that way to me too

Was using a banged up old laptop to see how it would fare since my main machine is in the pits. And my mouse was all dirty and my chair was wobbling and
......mmmmmm reminds me of another forum thread :D

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Wednesday lockdown and what a match we had, playing antipody and going into overtime. WOW Angie what a score! :eek:

Attachments

• Shot0158.jpg
    Shot0158.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 36

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
:crazydance: :crazydance: :lol: WOW, I had fun last night. Dalton how do you feel this morning after your own teammates were shooting at you instead of me, who was going for the button being the last one of my team and releasing. :lol:

Maybe they had too much to drink :D Well Sexmachine, Cooldude and Pino, what are your excusses?. :lol: :lol:

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
He looked kinda Blue, honest he did. :D :D :D

Knowing Dalton, he hides in a corner and starts shooting, apperently at us, so we just started shooting back.
However you as the the last Blue one were just slipping through behind us.
At least we stopped Dalton from killing you. ;)