What did you get for christmas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
Galaxy Nexus
Carhartt overalls and coat for winter warmth!
Jammie pants
tool set from son
A button that says I pooped today....lol...from my other son
Star Wars Blu Ray 9 disk set
A few other odds and ends, overall a great year with the family

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Everything else I want, no one I know can afford it lol.

Yup, I was thinking the exact same thing. My family has learned to just buy clothing, and give me gift cards that I can use to help buy my expensive stuff. I think me and my wife are going to pool our gift cards together to get a Galaxy S II Skyrocket for her. I'll probably get some DJ equipment at the end of January when my work tells me what my compensation for next year will be.

I find much more joy watching my the little kids from my extended family open their presents. I have a nephew that is only 4 months old, but he knew exactly what was going on with the presents.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
The day off.

:lol::lol:

391943_2928072642338_1276606442_3181526_839531216_n.jpg

why the sad face? its a great present!! :)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
he's not sad.
he's constipated.

just kidding.
imo Jackal's Batman snuggie wins so far. hands down.
that thing is bad ass.

if we were drinking together I would insist that you wear it. in fact, I would go so far as to buy your drinks any time you wore that to the bar just to see you with it on. it even has little floppy bat horns on the hood. totally awesome :tup:

this year I got some cash, some gas cards, new shoes, new hiking boots, Tina Fey's Bossypants, Jon Stewart's Earth: The Book, a Garmin 1490 GPS, and a bottle of champagne. I suppose I'll use it on New Years...

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Books:
Blankets by by Craig Thompson (graphic novel)
Fitting Ends by Dan Chaon (collection of wonderful short stories by a favorite author of mine)
The Homesick Texan by Lisa Fain (delicious cookbook)

Games:
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Uncharted 3

Music:
Hanna Soundtrack-The Chemical Brothers
Bricolage-Amon Tobin
Up From Below- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
Oceana- Osvaldo Golijov
Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon- Vivaldi (from the Vivaldi collection--which is totally awesome)

It was a super nice xmas. I had a great time, ate delicious food and got some awesome stuff.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Mom got me a Kindle Fire an $75 worth of Amazon gift cards. Got that one around Thanksgiving, because she knew I'd just end up buying more hard back books than I need if I didn't get it sooner (and they were cheaper on the Kindle).

Girlfriend got me an RC helicopter. I've wanted one ever since I was a little kid. Sure, I'm 28, but that doesn't mean I can't relive my childhood every once and a while, right? :)

Grandma gave me $20 and sent me a bunch of my childhood photos, which is right up there with all three presents. I miss my childhood.

As a present to myself, I bought some slick new glasses. Had a good chunk of money that I was going to lose in my flex spending account, so I dropped the scratch for some sweet Ogas, pictured below (with me playing harmonica).

meharp.jpg

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I got a quilt and a lunch box. Yeah our family is poor. Christmas is usually filled with bullshit drama anyway so I am glad it is over.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Christmas is usually filled with bull**** drama anyway so I am glad it is over.

That's exactly why I don't bother with the family during the holidays anymore (except the kiddo's)

Christmas Eve-Eve I spent with my good friend and had a great time, Christmas Eve I stayed home getting drunk eating oxycodone, Christmas Day I played games and cleaned house.
Voila! Merry Christmas

Last edited: